MLB 2017: Jim Rice Tells CC Sabathia to Mix in a Salad

Manhole Eunuchsbane

Positives:  Didi, Judge, Sanchez, and Bird were all integral parts of the offense - with Grandpa Gardner setting them up.  Blake Rutherford struck out 6 in 5.2 scoreless innings.  The starting pitching is preserved for the Injuns.

Negatives:  Sevy man.

Edit:  Also :( for @Tywin et al.

53 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Tito to go with unorthodox rotation against the Yanks....

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/terry-franconas-pitching-plan-for-the-indians-in-the-alds-is-weird-and-heres-why/

/Not sure what to make of that.

Maybe he put big money on the Yanks to win it all this year.

15 hours ago, dmc515 said:

Positives:  Didi, Judge, Sanchez, and Bird were all integral parts of the offense - with Grandpa Gardner setting them up.  Blake Rutherford struck out 6 in 5.2 scoreless innings.  The starting pitching is preserved for the Injuns.

Negatives:  Sevy man.

Edit:  Also :( for @Tywin et al.

Well you guys won fair and square. What a typical Minnesota sports team performance. Jump out to a huge lead and then choke like dogs. And I called it, the pitching staff is why we weren't going to go anywhere. I still have no idea why we past on Greene in the draft. The dude was the top prospect and a pitcher and we took someone a lot of analysts thought wouldn't go in the top ten. Sigh....

Any ways, good luck to your Yanks going forward. They're actually the team I root for after the Twins. 

Archived