Fragile Bird

Small things you hate

89 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

I did. A chocolate milkshake from Burger King.

Haha. I got the same thing, from the same place after mine. 

Edit: You know what? Since it came up, I'm gonna bitch about it. 7 years later and I still can't help it.

At the time I was working Panama Shift. And getting all of my wisdom teeth removed came with 3 days of con leave. So if my scheduled appointment had ended up on a good Friday, I would've had Wed/Thurs off, teeth removed Friday, and not worked again until the next Wednesday. But unlucky me, the only appointment available was on the opposite Friday. So I worked that Wed/Thurs, got my teeth removed Friday, and was back on rotation that Monday. 

Edit 2: Panama Shift is glorious.

Edited by A True Kaniggit

When I got my braces off, it was time for apples, corn on the cob and honey - all I had been denied.

2 hours ago, Pecan said:

People who, in writing, use "are" in place of "our". 

2 hours ago, Yukle said:

And people who write "should of" when it is "should have." That deserves capital punishment.

But how do you know all of these are small? :P Maybe there all tall people among them.

13 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

But how do you know all of these are small? :P Maybe there all tall people among them.

Touche, indeed!

When I hear or see someone use "was" when it should be "were," I feel like something just broke in my eyeball. 

Oh, and where I live now, I've heard some folks pronounce "wash" as "warsh." Bleh.

Rein and reign, they don't mean the same thing people!   I even saw rain once where reign should have been written.      Yikes

13 minutes ago, Martell Spy said:

People that drive too fast. People that drive too slow.

hahaha, I've said it before, there's no way better to pi** people off than by driving at the speed limit. Funny, that.

On 4/21/2018 at 11:06 PM, LongRider said:

Rein and reign, they don't mean the same thing people!   I even saw rain once where reign should have been written.      Yikes

It was reigning the other day when I seized the rains of my horse, while waving around my $20 depicting Elizabeth II, who reins over Australia.