Goodkind XXV: Evil Clucking Softly At The Door

Maltaran

What's really retarded is that he had Klan be convinced that the tree really was evil, and wanted to kill her. A TREE! :o

That tree desperately wanted to rape Klan, so Dick was all like "I'm gonna kill that bastard", but he couldn't do it because he knew in his heart that the tree was simply trying to deserve victory, besides rape is only a mild inconvenience anyay.

That tree desperately wanted to rape Klan, so Dick was all like "I'm gonna kill that bastard", but he couldn't do it because he knew in his heart that the tree was simply trying to deserve victory, besides rape is only a mild inconvenience anyay.

Wasn't this "girlfriend raped by a tree" thingie in one of the Evil Dead movies (I think Evil Dead 1), directed by Sam Raimi...who wants to direct the SoT movie as well?

It's still retarded, and to go back to your original point that it only showed up [strikeout]twice[/strikeout] thrice in like 5000 pages, the first two instances were in the very first book, it hasn't happened since book 4 I believe. Maybe he abandoned this idea so that he could make room for his speeches to come in books 5-10?

Obviously, Terry no longer wanted there to be any doubt that Richard's killing was "the only moral action he could have taken."

A quick trawl through Wiki has led me to the Kadabra:

"Kadabra (ユンゲラー, YungerÄ?, Yungerer in original Japanese language versions) is a strong psychic Pokémon that owes much of its power to the alpha waves it emits from its body at all times. These alpha waves are affected by Kadabra's current mental state - if it has a headache, the waves change. The psychic power it gives off can also trigger off headaches to nearby humans. It is also said to grow more powerful when faced with a difficult opponent. The silver spoon that Kadabra holds amplifies the waves' power - if it does not hold a spoon, it is said to be limited to half the usual amount of its telekinetic powers.[8] It has been claimed that one morning, a boy with extrasensory powers woke up to find that he had become a Kadabra, but this has not been verified (it could possibly be an urban legend in the Pokémon world due the way it is told in the Pokédex).

The alpha waves are described as being generated when all of a Kadabra's brain cells work together or when Kadabra suffer from headaches.[9][10] Kadabra are noted for being able to double the amount of alpha particles at will.[11] The alpha waves can cause headaches in others and even cause machines to malfunction."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Kadabra.png

That sounds rather like Tairy's logic and Dick's alpha-male random superpowers to me. The creature even has an incipient yeard. I think we have a winner!

He wouldn't, because Pokemon come from Japan. And Japan is the epitome of weirdo cultural diversity and jibber jabber. Conversely, it's also got some of the more disturbing media out there. But I'm not aware of barbed tentacle rape scenes... then again, I haven't looked, and I don't plan to. So there are none, and there never will be.

The sword not letting Richard kill when it's not justified may have started as a legitimate idea, but it grew into a way to prove that every time Dick kills in cold blood (actually, when does he ever kill in cold blood, it's pretty generally rage-filled), it's fully justified and Right. Not right, but Right. Big difference.

Vodka is to be stored in the pantry or cupboard until a few hours before it is to be drunk. This is merely to save freezer space the rest of the time. (I have a small freezer.)

Please don't mention Sam Raimi around me. It makes me remember seeing Spiderman 3 in the movie theaters, which in turn gives me a migraine.

Well, what did you expect from the third part of a trilogy? You can't always have great 3rd parts like Army of Darkness, in most cases you get crap like Spiderman 3, or Jaws 3D...

The Wolf Maid:

Hmmm...If Tairy was a pokemon, wonder what he would be?

Can one deduce the type of pokemon from the charred remains?

Btw, this could also represent a day in Tairymon's life...

Yeah. :P

(Damn you, Jaxom. Now you have me singing the Pokemon song!)

How haven't we had a proper Pokemon crossover yet? I've often wondered. :P

Hmmm...If Tairy was a pokemon, wonder what he would be?

Obviously he'd be a "Namble". :lol:

And here I thought it was to keep us out of the Google searches... :P

I've always just used it as one more way to mock him.

Well, what did you expect from the third part of a trilogy?

It's funny I actually recently watched the first spiderman movie on tv, and it doesn't even seem as good anymore. It's like after seeing spiderman 3 I now look at the first 2 and think to myself "what was I thinking, these movies suck". It's like I had a blindfold over my eyes that didn't get removed until the third movie. As for third parts of trilogy's being bad, what about Return of the Jedi, Return of the King, and of course Godfather 3.

Okay that last one is a joke. Speaking of third parts, Bourne Ultimatum tonight anybody?

A quick trawl through Wiki has led me to the Kadabra:

That sounds rather like Tairy's logic and Dick's alpha-male random superpowers to me. The creature even has an incipient yeard. I think we have a winner!

Excellent. :P Kadabra!

(I think it has a final form, Alakazam, but my pokemon master skills have faded as time went by, alas)

Jaxom, there isn't a namble in Pokemon. Well, not yet, that is.

He wouldn't, because Pokemon come from Japan. And Japan is the epitome of weirdo cultural diversity and jibber jabber. Conversely, it's also got some of the more disturbing media out there. But I'm not aware of barbed tentacle rape scenes... then again, I haven't looked, and I don't plan to. So there are none, and there never will be.

...Actually, there is. Trust me.

There is none. I decree there to be none, and I Deserve Victory. Thus, I am right by authorial fiat (divine fiat is impossible, since this is about important human themes, rather than fantasy where gods might have power). Any attempts to prove me wrong are clearly strawman arguments designed for me to destroy handily with 20 page speeches.

I'll just tweak the description so that it fits Richard better:

"Kadabra (ユンゲラー, YungerÄ?, Yungerer in original Japanese language jibber jabber versions) is a strong psychic Pokémon that owes much of its power to the alpha waves moral clarity* it emits from its body at all times. These alpha waves are affected by Kadabra's current mental state - if it has a headache, the waves change. The psychic power speeches it gives off can also trigger off headaches to nearby humans. It is also said to grow more powerful when faced with a difficult opponent. The silver spoon magic sword that Kadabra holds amplifies the waves' power - if it does not hold a spoon sword, it is said to be limited to half the usual amount of its telekinetic powers.[8] It has been claimed that one morning, a boy simple woods guide with extrasensory powers woke up to find that he had become a Kadabra, but this has not been verified (it could possibly be an urban legend in the Pokémon world due the way it is told in the Pokédex).

The alpha waves are described as being generated when all both of a Kadabra's brain cells work together or when Kadabra suffer from headaches.[9][10] Kadabra are noted for being able to double the amount of alpha particles at will.[11] The alpha waves can cause headaches in others and even cause machines readers' brains to malfunction."

*(read "moral clarity" for "alpha waves" throughout)

Ah, what about a lemmings-of-discord-manual?

Tsk. Someone hasn't read the past twenty-four threads. Death-chooser.

That automatic chicken plucker was horrific.

4) We use "Tairy" instead of "Terry" because of its similarity to "fairy", thus allowing us to degrade him by simply saying his name

I always did it because I thought if you said his True name three times in a row, it would summon him (non-magically) and he would speech at you until you died. About 23 minutes, usually by suicide.

5) We have many hidden agendas to which you are not yet privy

I keep my SoT books in the privy. Excellent toilet paper. Almost as good as fine art.

And, oh, here are the Top Posters in the last thread. word nearly beat me to it. :D

WLU, 31

My boss was away last week, so I had more time than usual to fuck the dog.

One of these days I'm going to have to pick up a Goodkind book. Mocking him seems like such fun.

It's comments like these that just make me want to get rid of my Internet connection. You're missing the point, and obviously are not old enough to read these threads.

In honor of the 'Simpsonize Me' avatar week, lo and behold!

Simpsonized Tairy!

Awesome. So... when are you going back to your old avatar? It's the other reason I had 31 posts last thread.

I should have stamped him with 'douchebag'.

You really should have, though it's a bit redundant. Still, can't have too much redundancy, as the Sword of Truth series demonstrates quite ably.

2) Yes, there is. If memory servers, WLU, being a lazy lemming, could not be bothered to write Kahlan, hence the abbreviation.

I'd kick you in the jaw if you weren't for the fact that you're 100% correct...

I was gone for three days, that list is skewed! WLU has a significantly higher number of posts this time, which is impressive considering his posts are usually pretty large/good quality. (WLU paid me to say that)

It's true, I did. Fortunately word works for cheap - all it took was a gang-rape with a barbed phallus and two rubber chickens. What he did next involved ketchup, two bowling pins and an air pump. He sickens and arouses me.

I never understood the appeal of the Spiderman movies.

I find Wolf Maid's knowledge of Pokemon tentacle rape disturbing and arousing, like most things on this board. My thing rises...

Off to a wedding, here's hoping for good grub.

I'll just tweak the description so that it fits Richard better:

"Kadabra (ユンゲラー, YungerÄ?, Yungerer in original Japanese language jibber jabber versions) is a strong psychic Pokémon that owes much of its power to the alpha waves moral clarity* it emits from its body at all times. These alpha waves are affected by Kadabra's current mental state - if it has a headache, the waves change. The psychic power speeches it gives off can also trigger off headaches to nearby humans. It is also said to grow more powerful when faced with a difficult opponent. The silver spoon magic sword that Kadabra holds amplifies the waves' power - if it does not hold a spoon sword, it is said to be limited to half the usual amount of its telekinetic powers.[8] It has been claimed that one morning, a boy simple woods guide with extrasensory powers woke up to find that he had become a Kadabra, but this has not been verified (it could possibly be an urban legend in the Pokémon world due the way it is told in the Pokédex).

The alpha waves are described as being generated when all both of a Kadabra's brain cells work together or when Kadabra suffer from headaches.[9][10] Kadabra are noted for being able to double the amount of alpha particles at will.[11] The alpha waves can cause headaches in others and even cause machines readers' brains to malfunction."

That is incredible how well that fits. I am speechless. (Luckily I am not fingerless)

I always did it because I thought if you said his True name three times in a row, it would summon him (non-magically) and he would speech at you until you died. About 23 minutes, usually by suicide.

Did you know if you say Carmelo Anthony three times while driving on the freeway you will almost get into an accident? It happened to me about 3 months ago.

Off to a wedding, here's hoping for good grub alcohol.

Fixed.

There is none. I decree there to be none, and I Deserve Victory. Thus, I am right by authorial fiat (divine fiat is impossible, since this is about important human themes, rather than fantasy where gods might have power). Any attempts to prove me wrong are clearly strawman arguments designed for me to destroy handily with 20 page speeches.

Check out Heroes for Hire # 13 by Marvel. :P

:stunned:

That's a lot of them.

Awesome. So... when are you going back to your old avatar? It's the other reason I had 31 posts last thread.

Next week, I guess. I'm glad I'm such an inspiration to you.

Archived