MLB 2010, part 3

naz

A: Timmy got Werth. On no rest.

B: Surely, you're new to Giants fandom. The torture cannot end that easily.

Well, I'm new to MLB in general. But seriously Bones, Giants have this :thumbsup:.

ETA: Or do they? Fuck this is close.

ETA: All over. Bonesey, hope you're still breathing so you can enjoy :cheers: :cheers:.

Well, I'm new to MLB in general. But seriously Bones, Giants have this :thumbsup:.

ETA: Or do they? Fuck this is close.

Now you're starting to get it.

ETA: All over. Bonesey, hope you're still breathing so you can enjoy :cheers: :cheers:.

I'm actually crying a bit. This is only the third time in my life.

More torture to come.

ETA: Not that I'm not ecstatic.

As a Yankee fan, I'm still really happy to see this World Series. It's between two teams who I think deserve to play there. They've been great all year and in the playoffs with some talented pitching and solid hitting. Should be really fun to watch.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

So, I was watching, and then when it was tied for so long I decided to leave for a while and not listen to the radio or check my phone or anything. At 8:30 I was eating some food at the mall and it was empty and quiet (it's raining) and I decided we must have already lost.

AND THEN SPONTANEOUS CHEERING AND SCREAMING BROKE OUT DOWNSTAIRS.

IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER.

Everyone was grinning and high-fiving each other and laughing. Employees were leaving one store, running to the next, and shouting "WE WON!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!"

I immediately went to get a celebratory milkshake. The guy and the girl behind the counter were high-fiving each other nonstop and they high-fived me. It took me about ten minutes to remember how to say the flavors I wanted. They put whipped cream on it by accident and I was like "IT'S OK BECAUSE WE WON."

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that is totally not a game I expected to win. Have no stomach lining left, and all I could really eat was a milkshake anyway.

I'm gonna start a new thread. Tears are still in my eyes. Uribe was on the radio just now like "I am so full of happy." SO AM I JUAN. SO ARE WE ALL.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

So, I was watching, and then when it was tied for so long I decided to leave for a while and not listen to the radio or check my phone or anything. At 8:30 I was eating some food at the mall and it was empty and quiet (it's raining) and I decided we must have already lost.

AND THEN SPONTANEOUS CHEERING AND SCREAMING BROKE OUT DOWNSTAIRS.

IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER.

Everyone was grinning and high-fiving each other and laughing. Employees were leaving one store, running to the next, and shouting "WE WON!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!"

I immediately went to get a celebratory milkshake. The guy and the girl behind the counter were high-fiving each other nonstop and they high-fived me. It took me about ten minutes to remember how to say the flavors I wanted. They put whipped cream on it by accident and I was like "IT'S OK BECAUSE WE WON."

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that is totally not a game I expected to win. Have no stomach lining left, and all I could really eat was a milkshake anyway.

I'm gonna start a new thread. Tears are still in my eyes. Uribe was on the radio just now like "I am so full of happy." SO AM I JUAN. SO ARE WE ALL.

:grouphug: :cheers: :crying: Or something.

It was tied for so damned long that I just went to bed. Mostly because, as a life-long Giants* fan, I have been "there" so many frickin' times before. I fully expected them to lose that game. I gotta call my parents today for a bit of "awesome -- one more week of torture" commiseration. :lol:

*actually, Giants and A's. Being from N. California, but outside the Bay Area, I have to luxury of supporting not one, but two! chaos factories.

Archived