[BOOK SPOILERS] Events we'll see this episode

Pretty sure the Tyrion/Sansa marriage isn't even cooked up until Episode 6; the Episode 6 synopsis states "Tywin plans strategic unions." I otherwise like your list, though.

Looking forward to the design for Riverrun. We've seen interiors in the promo, but no exteriors.

Varys is the one with the line "It's been a long time, my old friend" in the trailers, and he's speaking to Tyrion. This might be the Varys/Tyrion scene mentioned in a few reviews of the first four episodes, where he tells the story of how he was cut.

Tyrion pays a visit to Littlefinger's brothel, and there have been actresses cast as prostitutes in this episode, so doing the math, that's probably what this is referencing. With any luck we'll be spared a Littlefinger monologue to go with it as in Season 1, though.

I think this is a line from the Blackfish.

It was spoiled by someone who'd screened the first four that Jaime loses his hand at the end of 3x03.

for number 3 i think itll be tormund and number 10 it can always be theon getting buttraped no?

My interpretation of those ten points. Probably mostly wrong.

1. Simple enough.

2. Edmure, Brynden, anyone else? :D

3. Sounds like something Tormund might say to Mance.

4. No idea. Perhaps Robb and Talisa getting on as we saw in the trailer.

5. No idea again. Something beyond the wall again I imagine.

6. Master of Coin?

7. Gulp. Poor Theon.

8. Melisandre surely

9. Sounds like a Queen of Thorns-ism

10. Jaime's hand

number 7 is gonna be so intensee i cant wait

Having watched the Season 3 New Characters featurette, I have to say I'm looking forward to the Blackfish so, so much: the only Tully worth a damn. I'm also looking forward to Edmure, if for different reasons: Clive Russell, who's playing the Blackfish, says in a talking heads bit in the featurette, "I would describe Edmure as an extremely irritating human being." Ha!

I'm guessing these will be the things happening this episode:

• Jon's loyalty tested at the Fist of the First Men
  • Catelyn & Robb arrive at Riverrun, meet Edmure, Blackfish etc.
  • Tyrion is made master of coin
  • Arya travels with the brotherhood, she's told about how she's off to see Beric Dondarrion, maybe she tries to escape from them and fails
  • Daenerys takes a walk through Astapor, she meets Daario and has a meeting with the master slaver about the Unsullied
  • I'm hoping for Sam to kill a wight with a dragonglass dagger, I don't want them to just leave that out.
  • Made up stuff with Theon that should be interesting
  • Maybe more stuff about the three-eyed-crow with Bran
  • Jaime saves Brienne from being raped

I'm guessing these will be the things happening this episode:

• Daenerys takes a walk through Astapor, she meets Daario and has a meeting with the master slaver about the Unsullied
  • I'm hoping for Sam to kill a wight with a dragonglass dagger, I don't want them to just leave that out.
  • Maybe more stuff about the three-eyed-crow with Bran

• Daario won't be introduced yet.
  • I doubt this will happen. The Night's Watch arrive at Craster's this episode.
  • Again, I doubt it. He had three scenes last episode, which means he probably won't have any in this one.

I don't know how you reached that conclusion. Dany exchanges gifts with a lord of YUNKAI (not Astapor) in episode 7, not 6. But she makes her deal with Kraznys in episode 4.

Maybe you should read more carefully - by putting quotes around "gift", I was referring to Dany having Drogon flame-out Kraznys. You sure have a way with words...

It would make more sense for Jon and Ghost to be reunited when Jon returns to Castle Black at the end of the season, assuming that Ghost sticks with the rest of the NW as they head back to the Wall after Craster's and not follow Sam and Gilly. That woud just be an even stupider deviation than Ghost leaving Jon in season 2 in the first place. It seems like it would have just been easier to have kept Ghost with Jon. I don't get why they changed this.

My guess is that Jon is more worried for the safety of his brothers and Sam in particular, then for himself. On some level, Ghost knows this, He is Jon's eyes and ears and can render assistance as he did for Sam. Since they brought up Warging in the last episode, we may see Jon have his own Warg/ dream experience soon.

I'm sure this was discussed with GRRM in this way: What's the point of having Ghost with Jon? He doesn't serve much of a purpose with the Wildings. If Ghost is with the NW its a way they could demonstrate Jon as a Warg and how he would use his power. By extension it tells of Jon's character and his, desire to protect Sam, The Lord Commander and his other brothers of the NW.

Maybe you should read more carefully - by putting quotes around "gift", I was referring to Dany having Drogon flame-out Kraznys. You sure have a way with words...

Yes, and that's what happens in episode 4... That's the "deal".

Maybe you should actually read the books and the spoilers more carefully, because no mention is made of Daenerys in episode 6, and Kraznys is not a lord of Yunkai.

I'm sure this was discussed with GRRM in this way: What's the point of having Ghost with Jon? He doesn't serve much of a purpose with the Wildings. If Ghost is with the NW its a way they could demonstrate Jon as a Warg and how he would use his power. By extension it tells of Jon's character and his, desire to protect Sam, The Lord Commander and his other brothers of the NW.

I thought about it too and it can be really interesting if they go that road.

he had another baby that pushed some guy who was keeping edric of the castle wall

Cortnay Penrose, the Castellan of Storm's End. I really wish they'd keep him in the series--he's one of my favorite random characters--but I think it's unlikely. It's the right thing for the show to compress and combine, but I love his kickass moment with Stannis :(

i also saw a video where we see olenna and varys talking i cant remember which tho

This video about the new characters show the scene:

After watching this video again, I can't wait to see the Tulys, specially after Clive Russell comments about Blackfish and Edmure.

Yes, and that's what happens in episode 4... That's the "deal".

Maybe you should actually read the books and the spoilers more carefully, because no mention is made of Daenerys in episode 6, and Kraznys is not a lord of Yunkai.

Did I ever say the words "Kraznys" and "Yunkai" in the same post? Did I even write "Yunkai" in my post? No. So actually, you are the one not reading posts carefully. Please just stop with the high-horse comments about reading the books etc. Looking at your posts, it seems to be the snipe you like to fall back on frequently.

I'm out on this one.

Did I ever say the words "Kraznys" and "Yunkai" in the same post? Did I even write "Yunkai" in my post? No. So actually, you are the one not reading posts carefully. Please just stop with the high-horse comments about reading the books etc. Looking at your posts, it seems to be the snipe you like to fall back on frequently.

I'm out on this one.

This is your original post:

So, it looks like we're not seeing Dany "paying" Krasnys until Ep6? And, WTF is Mel talking to Gendry about?

Somehow you reached the conclusion that Dany would not be "paying" Kraznys until episode 6. Considering there was no mention of her in episode 6, I found it strange that you reached this conclusion.

This is your original post:

So, it looks like we're not seeing Dany "paying" Krasnys until Ep6? And, WTF is Mel talking to Gendry about?

Somehow you reached the conclusion that Dany would not be "paying" Kraznys until episode 6. Considering there was no mention of her in episode 6, I found it strange that you reached this conclusion.

Fine - I confused the EP 6 and 7 previews. Either way, it's one thing to point that out, it's entirely another thing to talk about the poster not having read the books or generally implying either lack of comprehension or poor recollection. You really should read how your posts come off.

Also, from people who have watched the first four episodes, we know that the scene that you are referring to (Dany "paying" Kraznys) happens at the very end of E4. That's what everyone's been trying to tell you if you simmered down a little.

"everyone" would be those who posted politely and clarified the timing on the show. I do appreciate those posts (Pinkie Baelish, others). I had no problem with those replies.

Archived