Lady Stoneheart - Jaime - Brienne

pansushi30

I don't think she'll look for him before her trial.

Yeah, I think her trial is just around the corner, this is from ADWD epilogue:

Ser Kevan rose. “Pray excuse me.” Before he took his leave, he dropped to one knee and kissed his niece upon the hand. If her silent giant failed her, it might be the last kiss she would ever know.

I don't think Lady Stoneheart has any interest in finding Cat's daughters. Lady Stoneheart is a thing of hate, and its purpose in unlife is jsut to fulfill Cat's revenge against Freys and Lannisters.

Fascinating hypothesis, though I do wonder what would happen if Stoneheart met with Sansa or Arya.

I doubt anyone is going to head to Braavos to find Arya specifically. However, I have always liked the idea that Arya would return to Westeros to kill Lady Stone Heart. Which this theory entails.

{shameless plugs}

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/98719-arya-ahai/

If Arya isn't the one to end LS then I think she may dispatched when Jaime and Brienne finally get to her;

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/98720-did-brienne-unintentionally/

{/shameless plugs}

Isn't it just "the Lannisters send their regards" in the books or has it been too long since I read the RW?

LOL, I guess it's been too long. In the books it's Jaime that Bolton has sending the regards, it's the tv show that changed the line to The Lannisters. Maybe that's what you were thinking about?

LOL, I guess it's been too long. In the books it's Jaime that Bolton has sending the regards, it's the tv show that changed the line to The Lannisters. Maybe that's what you were thinking about?

Knew they were different. Flipped them, I suppose.

Good to know, thanks. Just re-read (listened) to 4 and 5... will have to get back to 1-3.

Lady Stoneheart will not trust Jaime's word again, not after "Jaime Lannister sends his regards." In order to persuade her to spare his life, he must present her with something tangible, something very dear to her, and he must do it fast. The only thing Jaime has on hand that is valuable enough to potentially sway her is her brother Edmure. So I think he's going to save himself by freeing Edmure.

One word.....Valonqar

Yep. 😋 I'm in the belief that Jaimie will have to watch Brienne die, and I'm sure he'll be scared emotionally. And I don't think we will suffer another prisoner Jaime.

I see him making it back to KL just in time to learn that his maniac sister is going to burn the place down. I just can't shake the feeling that he will kill her for the same reason he killed The Mad King, especially after reading the chapter where she burned the Tower of the Hand...

Just a thought.

I don't believe Jaimie will die -- yet. His latest chapter seems of small importance just to see him killed off without further deeds. Either he'll be spared or he'll win a trial by combat (possibly against Brienne who would then be reanimated like Beric; she might already have been reanimated after she was hanged). I believe he'll kill Cersei and likely die doing so.

Archived