Edd! Fetch me a block! the game

StarkSailorman

I knew I was tired, it took me forever to catch that, too.

His name is INIGO Montoya.......he killed his father.........prepare to....

Ive never seen the godfather so I always thought it was Tony Montana, lol I know it's blasphemy and I should get to seeing it but is like 3 hours long. That's the reason I haven't watched The Lord of the Rings movies

Ive never seen the godfather so I always thought it was Tony Montana, lol I know it's blasphemy and I should get to seeing it but is like 3 hours long. That's the reason I haven't watched The Lord of the Rings movies

Tony Montana, I think that's the name......is from the movie Scarface with Al Pacino. (I've only seen that a couple times, or sometimes, pitstop in on a few things. Other than a few good performances, I'm not in love with the move Scarface........The Godfather is much better, more of a classic. IMO

Inigo, The Princess Bride, did you see that?

The Godfather is long, but really good. I saw a funny joke the other day about The Godfather.....Sonny wouldn't have been assassinated if, back then, they had EAZY PASS!! Godfather 1 and 2 are the best. The OG Book that it's based on, The Godfather by Mario Puzo......is REALLY, REALLY GOOD!! I think I read it in my preteens, hell, I'd read it again now, it's that good.

Tony Montana, I think that's the name......is from the movie Scarface with Al Pacino. (I've only seen that a couple times, or sometimes, pitstop in on a few things. Other than a few good performances, I'm not in love with the move Scarface........The Godfather is much better, more of a classic. IMO

Inigo, The Princess Bride, did you see that?

The Godfather is long, but really good. I saw a funny joke the other day about The Godfather.....Sonny wouldn't have been assassinated if, back then, they had EAZY PASS!! Godfather 1 and 2 are the best. The OG Book that it's based on, The Godfather by Mario Puzo......is REALLY, REALLY GOOD!! I think I read it in my preteens, hell, I'd read it again now, it's that good.

ive never seen the princess bride either but I know the reference

Archived