Give me Cersei Lannister.....

Tywin Manderly

Catelyn has not much fantasy.
She would have hanged them after trying to give her a moralizing lesson.
And I must point out that when she tryed to give moralizing taunts to Lanniseter she ended with mixed results at best against Jaime and Tyrion, when they were in her power.
But it must be understood on Cat. Her most visible character being she is a hurt woman, defensive and avengeful more than smart.

"Does Cersei pray to you too, my lady? Catelyn asked the Mother. She could see the proud, cold, lovely features of the Lannister queen etched upon the wall. The crack was still there; even Cersei could weep for her children. Each of the Seven embodies all of the Seven, Septon Osmynd had told her once. There was as much beauty in the Crone as in the Maiden, and the Mother could be fiercer than the Warrior when her children were in danger."

What do you think that Lady Catelyn would have done to Cersei if she had gotten her hands on her?

She's implying that she'd kill her very slowly and painfully. In reality, I don't think that would be in character. I think she'd lecture her on the error of her ways and then have her beheaded.

"Does Cersei pray to you too, my lady? Catelyn asked the Mother. She could see the proud, cold, lovely features of the Lannister queen etched upon the wall. The crack was still there; even Cersei could weep for her children. Each of the Seven embodies all of the Seven, Septon Osmynd had told her once. There was as much beauty in the Crone as in the Maiden, and the Mother could be fiercer than the Warrior when her children were in danger."

Beautiful quote :bowdown:

Cat might have executed Cersei as being responsible for Ned's death, but, other than Uncat, I do not see that the living Cat would have tortured anyone.

Beautiful quote :bowdown:

Cat might have executed Cersei as being responsible for Ned's death, but, other than Uncat, I do not see that the living Cat would have tortured anyone.

As far as I know, even Lady Stoneheart doesn't torture her captives.

Catelyn alive is the last person I could imagine torturing someone (even someone she hated) just to make them suffer.

Archived