Newton Bradford RG3 Romo and Ryan?!!? :rofl:

In no real order:

Matt Stafford

Robert Griffon 3

Sam Bradford

Ben Roethlisberger

Alex Smith

That's 16, I could go on.

Yeah, don't think so. I'd be willing to put him even with RGIII at this point, but I wouldn't trade him for those other 4 and I don't think anyone else would either. And he's making what, 1/10th what the lowest paid QB on that list is making? (outside of Russell) That's 11, methinks.

We've had so many QB lists here, and I think most of us put Kaep as a 2nd or 3rd tier QB, in the same class or slightly above the Bradfords or Newtons. And that should get him a sizeable contract as a result.

This sums up my thoughts. He's somewhere in that logjam of QBs not named Brady/Manning/Rodgers/Brees. Sadly in today's NFL, that means a massive payday.

Honestly wouldn't consider trading Kaep for Luck or Wilson. Luck will likely have a better career, but for the next 4-5 years? Hell naw. Wilson's ceiling is too low for my liking.

I think Wilson's ceiling is Drew Brees. I assume you think his ceiling is lower than that?

I'd take Luck in a heartbeat for Wilson or Kaep. The reason is we've seen what he can do with no talent around him, while Wilson/Kape have had all the talent in the world. Sure he's made a ton of mistakes, but you can reel him in a little bit because of the team around him. That and his ceiling is higher than any young QB in the league.

This sums up my thoughts. He's somewhere in that logjam of QBs not named Brady/Manning/Rodgers/Brees. Sadly in today's NFL, that means a massive payday.

Yeah, exactly. There are 4 top QBs. Everyone from top 5 to 15 shifts around on a game by game basis, IMO.

Archived