Do the northern lords suspect fArya

Do any of the northern lords suspect that fArya is some one else? She has neither the Stark nor the Tully features. Mors Umber did ask her questions about Winterfell to try and confirm her identity, but we don't know if the lords were just playing along until Stannis arrived.

And if Stannis does manage to beat Bolton, Rickon doesn't arrive in time, Jon ends up dead( at least for a while before he is resurrected) and fArya is outed as a fake, do you think the northern lords will rally to Stannis?

I don't suspect anyone ever believed it. At least nobody who knew the Starks. It seems to be common knowledge that of all the Stark kids only Jon and Arya have Stark features. fArya doesn't have either. Besides the word was that Arya disappeared after the rout of Ned's people in King's Landing. I'm not even sure they try and explain where she's been this whole time. Jamie only meets her in passing and even he knows its not really her.

Her identity as Arya is never going to last. I don't know what Roose expected but I can't see how they were going to pull the wool over everyones eyes. Unless they passed her off as sickly, or too troubled/mad to be seen by the majority of the lords coming to visit

SHe doesn't match the physical description of Arya, Jon will know right away she's a fraud, and I'm not sure Jeyne even wants to keep up the pretense-so even if the Lords don't have their suspicions, (and they probably do) she's going to be exposed as a fake pretty quickly anyway.

The question is whether Rickon or Sansa turn up there anytime soon to stake their claim.

None of the Northern lords suspect Jeyne Poole as the fake Arya.

The only ones who know are Roose Bolton. Theon GreyJoy knows but he is not a Northern Lord.

But then I am not too sure about Manderly. Because Manderly was at Winterfell when King Robert Baratheon came to ask Ned Stark to be Hand of the King.

But, whether Manderly knows or not, his attempt to finding Rickon and his Shaggy Dog will trump Arya's claim to Winterfell whether she's fake or not.

It was already stated by Manderly to Davos that the North will fight for Stannis if and only if Davos retrieves Rickon so that they can restore the Stark's back into Winterfell.

None of the Northern lords suspect Jeyne Poole as the fake Arya.

The only ones who know are Roose Bolton. Theon GreyJoy knows but he is not a Northern Lord.

But then I am not too sure about Manderly. Because Manderly was at Winterfell when King Robert Baratheon came to ask Ned Stark to be Hand of the King.

But, whether Manderly knows or not, his attempt to finding Rickon and his Shaggy Dog will trump Arya's claim to Winterfell whether she's fake or not.

It was already stated by Manderly to Davos that the North will fight for Stannis if and only if Davos retrieves Rickon so that they can restore the Stark's back into Winterfell.

What makes you think Manderly was at WF when King Robert was there? I think some suspect, but dare not openly question. The Mountain Clabs dont know, otherwise they wouldnt be helping Stannis take WF. They are acting for Neds daughter, which doesnt make sense if they know she is fake

I am surprised none of the lords know Arya. I mean, it may have been some years, but considering that Eddard made a policy of meeting his lords, probably most of them visited Winterfell at some point, and would have met Arya (the real one) and Jeyne Poole too. The questions then would be: 1 ) How long ago was it (if Arya was a toddler or something, then I can see them not spotting the difference now); 2) Did all the Lords and prominent commoners who would have visited Winterfell before die at the Red Wedding ? It helps that most of the people at Winterfell and Winter Town died or got marched to the Dreadfort when Ramsay took over. Still, it is not all of them - some escapees seem to have made it to safety. (Other than just Wex.)

I am not so sure, remember Arya is still young and many of the northern lords probably only saw her in passing. Most of those who truly knew Arya are dead or displaced. I do think Lady Dustin sees through it, and possibly Wyman Manderly as well.

Well, it depends how recent the contact - if any. If it was 5 years before AGOT begins, they would never know her by sight. But if it was just 6 months or so ... she would not have changed that much.

I don't suspect anyone ever believed it. At least nobody who knew the Starks. It seems to be common knowledge that of all the Stark kids only Jon and Arya have Stark features. fArya doesn't have either. Besides the word was that Arya disappeared after the rout of Ned's people in King's Landing. I'm not even sure they try and explain where she's been this whole time. Jamie only meets her in passing and even he knows its not really her.

This. Jaime probably didn't bother look at the true Arya for more that two seconds, and he knows she's fake. All those lords who visited Lord Stark and were carefully watching his kids, planning to marry their own children to them, wouldn't they be able to at least remember Arya's age?

I was thinking about people that could identify Jeyne

There's Jon Snow of course, but the Lannisters/Boltons do want him dead.

There's any remaining Stark. But no one thinks they're alive and the Bolton will kill them if they can.

There's Theon Greyjoy. Who was a tool for the Boltons.

Then there's the Winterfell folks at the Dreadfort. Their future doesn't look good if the Bolton intend to maintain the ruse.

There's also Lady Stoneheart, Gendry and Harwin with the BWB. They could identify her.

We know Stannis has gathered up survivors from the Battle outside Wintefell. There's a small chance one of these might be a guardsmen who can identify her.

I'm curious why everyone is saying "of course they do" and not giving evidence why

More overestimating of the Northmen, or is everyone taking the GNC for granted at this point?

Like Ser Lepus said, a lot of Northern lords visited Winterfell while Arya was growing up. There were Cerwyn men present for the wedding, and Cerwyn is the closest castle to Winterfell, so there would be a lot of interaction between the two. Arya herself mentions visiting White Harbor a few times, so Wyman Manderly and his men would know what she looked like.

And then there's the very important fact that everyone thinks the real Arya is dead. She dropped off the face of the earth the day her father was arrested and the only person to correctly identify her was the Hound, who might be dead or keeping silent on the Quiet Isle. There's been nothing suggest that Arya was alive for 2 to 3 years and then the Lannisters suddenly find her after there are supposedly no more heirs to Winterfell (Bran and Rickon assumed dead; Sansa assumed a traitor and Cersei wants to kill her).

Archived