Daenerys the betrayer

Guess who's back

Robert ordered the death of children... He is no saint...

Ned Stark has killed many a man, and Jon Snow is a half a wildling who would turn the realm over to raiders and rapers...

Robb doomed his people just for a taste of some cunny.

Ramsay and Tywin would torture the innocent... Dany would Torture slavers.. I see a big difference there.

Ned killed man at WAR!!!!!

Robb fought to save his father and his people from more injustice.

Robert is no saint did you get that from my post.

If you think who helps people (wildlings) against frost demons then you really should read again.Slavers might not kill WWs will kill.Jon gathered men by saving them also he didn't leave them to mass murder or diseases like some other person.

Ramsay and Tywin aren't our problem.North only needs Starks again.And Old Starks were harsh people that is right but when did they roasted people with dragon fire?If Starks were that bad it wouldn't take for one or two lord to destroy that reputation.Starks aren't just loved they are adored by their people.You can make whatever change you want in South but if there is a Stark in WF then there is no need for anyone other.

Dany tortured a wine sellers daughters infront of him to gain information they didn't have.Then she goes all "uppsssy my bad I am a little girl after all hihihihi"She destroys whatever she touches.

We are both well aware of what you are talking about. But what Massey said does not imply Stannis had innocents tortured.

I agree.

Would it be so surprising? Suggs is scum.

So? Stannis is not. Stannis gelds rapists and do you think he will let an innocent torturer guy walk away?

Stannis references Suggs and his unique skillset:

"Must I?" The king shrugged. "If you say so. You are a man of learning, after all. I had a maester on Dragonstone who was almost a father to me. I have great respect for your order and its vows. Ser Clayton does not share my feelings, though. He learned all he knows in the wynds of Flea Bottom. Were I to put you in his charge, he might strangle you with your own chain or scoop your eye out with a spoon."

"Only the one, Your Grace," volunteered the balding knight, him of the winged pig. "I'd leave t'other."
"How many eyes does a maester need to read a letter?" asked Stannis. "One should suffice, I'd think. I would not wish to leave you unable to fulfill your duties to your lord. Roose Bolton's men may well be on their way to attack us even now, however, so you must understand if I skimp on certain courtesies. I will ask you once again. What was in the message you sent to Winterfell?"

Proof torture is on Dragonstone:

“On Dragonstone he would gamble with the torturers and lend them a hand in the questioning of
prisoners, especially if the prisoner were a young woman.”
Now if a prisoner is in, well, prison... what is the torture for? This isn't a "innocent until proven guilty" world.

Dany tortured a wine sellers daughters infront of him to gain information they didn't have.Then she goes all "uppsssy my bad I am a little girl after all hihihihi"She destroys whatever she touches.

I never said Dany was Baelor the Blessed.

Sometimes there are necessary evils when fighting for the greater good.. (freeing the slaves)

not that the eternal gyre about who tortures whom isn't fascinating, but can someone articulate why it's important? I'm not clear why the torture olympics matters in the big picture.

I'm not sure but I think the argument is that it dosn't matter that Dany tortured people because others did it too.. I got here in the middle of things though so I might be mistaken :dunno:

I don't know about Qhorin Halfhand's example. I'll reread it sometime later.

But we know little about Sugg's torturing people/women on Dragonstone.

For all we know, they could have been PROVEN baby/child murderers and slavers..

Wait, don't Dany fans cheer at MMD's burning because she was a baby killer? Don't Dany fans cheer for the 163 crucifixions?

???

For all we know the wine seller is guilty. He and his daughters were in on the crime. The 163 crucified were guilty.

What's your point?

ETA: Knowing Suggs likes to torture women says a lot. A whole lot.

not that the eternal gyre about who tortures whom isn't fascinating, but can someone articulate why it's important? I'm not clear why the torture olympics matters in the big picture.

It's really not I guess, Its just the implications that Dany can only be compared to the likes of Ramsay, and Tywin are tiring.

Stannis references Suggs and his unique skillset:

Proof torture is on Dragonstone:

Now if a prisoner is in, well, prison... what is the torture for? This isn't a "innocent until proven guilty" world.

We don't know. Its not really specific info.

Its entirely possible those who were put in and questioned actually were proven guilty.

Its not really fair to say we tortured innocents or not definitively.

For all we know the wine seller is guilty. He and his daughters were in on the crime. The 163 crucified were guilty.

What's your point?

Not going to debate the guilt or the 163, but the Wineseller and his family being guilty was not proven. She changed her mind on whether they should be questioned "sweetly" to "sharply" based on her anger.

Are those deaths not for the greater good??

Dany will try to free all the slaves... and yes many people will die because of this... but does that mean it is not a worthy cause?

Not all slaves want freedom. Some were happy enough with current status. like one outside Mereen aka "I wouldn't give a dragon queen my collar if she offered to suck my cock for it". And i doubt that he alone thinks that.

Not all slaves want freedom. Some were happy enough with current status. like one outside Mereen aka "I wouldn't give a dragon queen my collar if she offered to suck my cock for it". And i doubt that he alone thinks that.

And she let the ones who wanted to be sold back into slavery do so. I would think the majority would rather be free though.

the slaves have been brainwashed into thinking that slavery is a good arrangement for them... Sort of like a Stockholm syndrome..

Give me liberty or give me death.

Archived