Who is the character you are happiest is dead

JaimeTheBoy

Slynt.

Joffrey.

Craster.

Lommy, for being irritating.

Septon Utt... his very existence unnerved the hell out of me.

Viserys just for saying, "Do you want to wake the dragon??" for like, every third paragraph of his friggin dialogue.

Also, if Jon is dead (which he ain't), then him, because I need some chaos on the Wall now

I don't think we need Jon dead to cause chaos at the Wall. I think the murder attempt is enough to cause a ton of chaos all on it's own, whether he lives or dies.

Ser Dontos, slobbery drunk, wet kisses, constant weeping. I actually fucking despised him more than all the monsters in the series combined, they make a story, he was just horrible.

Joffrey, people? Seriously?

Am I the only one in this forum that would love to see the guy piss himself in front of an Other?

Well, you have a point there, that would of been fun.

:cheers:

Septa Mordane.

I think Sansa in AGOT would be much more likable person to read about, if she had not been influenced and manipulated for most of her life by that old fart.

Drogo. Dany's sun and stars. *shudder*

Joffrey is in the lead in terms of who I'm happiest that's died. The Mountain makes a good second. The Tickler, Polliver and Vargo Hoat too. Hoat deserved to be slowly dismembered before he finally ceased to exist.

In aDwD Janos Slynt (the arrogant prick refers to himself in the 3rd person) deserved that beheading from Jon, it was a sweet way to see him go.

I'd like to see Ramsay die in a creative way in tWoW, we'll see.

Archived