George has released a NEW.......Paragraph!

Maybe it turns out that Aegon and the more fleshed out Martell faction aren't as useful to the story, for example. But hopefully not.

I think if anyone is definitely important, it's Aegon. There's supposed to be a Dance of Dragons 2.0, implying a conflict between Aegon and Dany. Also, someone needs to depose of Tommen.

Even though the Dorne story will likely be trimmed down and restructured, it really doesn't make any sense to cut it completely since they've already established Myrcella and Oberyn in the series. I think Arianne will make some move to crown Myrcella*, followed by the 'fire and blood' speech and Quentyn's reveal in Meereen. Concerning Quentyn, it's kind of funny. When I read AFFC, I immediately thought that he'd be a likely character to be cut. Now I think he's one of the characters in Meereen that are most likely to stay.

I could see his reveal to be the cliffhanger of episode 7. In episode 8 he'll propose to Dany, but she marries Hizdahr. In episode 9, while everyone is at the fighting pit, he sneaks into the dragon pit and releases the dragons (all of them, including Drogon, who goes on to wreak havoc at the fighting pit). Episode 10 leaves Barristan to deal with a lost queen, a dead Quentyn, loose dragons and a Yunkish army that has just declared war, while Doran Martell gets word of a fleet sailing through the Stepstones and sends Arianne to deal with Daenerys.

* I'm pretty sure Darkstar will be cut.

I got carried away a bit with this post. ^^

I think there is a possibility that the dance of dragons 2.0 may be between Aegon and Jon. I've always pictured Daenerys arriving at the wall out of nowhere it would be the perfect redemption of her story arch in the eyes of the readers that were sick of waiting for her to be where she was needed.It would be more fitting for the real son of Rhaegar to kill the fake prince.

I think there is a possibility that the dance of dragons 2.0 may be between Aegon and Jon. I've always pictured Daenerys arriving at the wall out of nowhere it would be the perfect redemption of her story arch in the eyes of the readers that were sick of waiting for her to be where she was needed.It would be more fitting for the real son of Rhaegar to kill the fake prince.

But neither of them have dragons. So how could they be the main antagonists of The Dance 2.0? The only way Jon Targaryen would get a dragon, would be to steal one from Dany. And please don't tell me, "OMG u forgetz da Ice Dragon Duhhhhhh" I don't buy it. Same goes for the so called "dragon" that warg Bran sees flying over winterfell.

Moronic. I cannot install the app in my country.

Someone get me that new chapter asap.

please.

The app just crashes every time I try to click the TWOW Excerpt button, so you're not missing much. If some one is able to transcribe it and post it here, please do.

But neither of them have dragons. So how could they be the main antagonists of The Dance 2.0? The only way Jon Targaryen would get a dragon, would be to steal one from Dany. And please don't tell me, "OMG u forgetz da Ice Dragon Duhhhhhh" I don't buy it. Same goes for the so called "dragon" that warg Bran sees flying over winterfell.

Targaryens are referred to as Dragons themselves to all intents and purposes in the eyes of the people of Westeros it would be a fight between two Dragons.I don't believe there will ever be an ice Dragon in a literal sense.

Targaryens are referred to as Dragons themselves to all intents and purposes in the eyes of the people of Westeros it would be a fight between two Dragons.I don't believe there will ever be an ice Dragon in a literal sense.

George won't call it the Dance 2.0 unless there are literal dragons involved, not just Targaryens.

George won't call it the Dance 2.0 unless there are literal dragons involved, not just Targaryens.

You can't know that.If anything the original dance was a name given to the conflict between Targaryens that happened to be in control of Dragons not the pitched battles between actual dragons . The only alternative to a Jon and Aegon fight would be a fight between a Dragon controlled by Victarion through the use of the Dragon horn and one of Dany's other Dragons very underwhelming at least from my perspective. You champion the idea that Dany will return to meereen and consolidate her forces and immediately set off to fight Aegon who is already making progress in Westeros all in the space of a few chapters by virtue that it was supposed to happen in the book with that titles but deferred to winds of winter instead. It would be a far cleaner and quicker scenario if Aegon advanced on the north and by this time Jon has come to the realisation of who he is and the power of the Starks is restored all in time for Jon to challenge Aegon to a trial by combat to determine who is the true heir.

Archived