Dating thread VII? Single Nerds Club

Sylva Santagar

Not even that kind of thing. Just stuff we're already doing that I don't think is being done right, especially in comparison to past relationships.

You need to work on your fundamentals? I don't know if there IS a nice way to say that... 'Hey, baby, I could just start humping the pillow if you don't pick your game up!'

But for serious, is she (I am assuming 'she') just disinterested, or is she eager but clumsy like a small dog. Because there's stuff you can do there ;)

specify please...

Well, uh...okay. Let's just say I can't think of a nice way to say "I don't think you have enough of an arch in your back when your ass is in the air for doggy style and that makes it very uncomfortable."

I don't want to be more descriptive than that lol

You need to work on your fundamentals? I don't know if there IS a nice way to say that... 'Hey, baby, I could just start humping the pillow if you don't pick your game up!'

But for serious, is she (I am assuming 'she') just disinterested, or is she eager but clumsy like a small dog. Because there's stuff you can do there ;)

She's eager but inexperienced. I'm tempted to use pictures to show her what I want but I don't want to be a dick

you're doing it wrong

Well, uh...okay. Let's just say I can't think of a nice way to say "I don't think you have enough of an arch in your back when your ass is in the air for doggy style and that makes it very uncomfortable."

i get you... well, drop the part where you say anything... just gently push her in the right angle...

I don't want to be more descriptive than that lol

She's eager but inexperienced. I'm tempted to use pictures to show her what I want but I don't want to be a dick

you're doing it wrong

Can't you manipulate her body? Pull her hair or, if all else fails, elbow her in the back*.

*don't really do that...unless she is into that kind of thing.

It's because we know that guys generally like to drive. Some think it's emasculating not to.

Good to know.

I am thankful I have never had any hang ups. Always been comfortable in who I am and never felt the need for stupid roles to define my worth.

I use to always make my ex-wife drive. She hated to drive and claimed since I loved to drive I should, but I always forced her while I could instruct her on how to be a better driver. I know it sounds like the biggest A-hole thing ever, but I genuinely feared for her life whenever she drove and I really wanted to help her get better.

I still make her call/txt me to let me know she is safe anytime she drives a long distance.

In terms of the past relationships... it depends on each person I date and how our sexual relationship bloomed. I tend not to care about sex stories of the past. If it's used to describe something the girl really likes, I am fine with it. If we were friends first who shared those stories then later became intimate I am also fine. If we dated for a while and the stories just start up...not loving that.

In terms of trying to tell a girl or guy what you like or how sex can be better... Any girl I have been with seems to just move me to positions she likes. It is a natural process and I assume she knows she likes that position from past experience but it's not really discussed. In terms of other suggestions I have never been with anyone who asked for anything other than what I was doing, and if we were together a longer period of time we experimented organically.

I always had a problem asking girls I was with for specific things (or suggesting they do it different), but I have gotten better at it and I have not found any to really feel insulted by it. Knock on wood.

I dated one girl who was the only girl I ever dated that was a "bad" kisser. By no surprise and extension her oral technique did not strike my fancy either. I did try to bring that up and say "That thing you do really does not feel good to me at all, and in fact kills my mood" and she would say "OK, thanks for telling me!" then the next time she'd just do the exact same thing anyway...

edit: I dated a girl who really helped me expand my past boundaries and become more comfortable with other partners to say what i wanted from them. It was great, but, she very often asked me to hit her. Like in the face. She would yell at me during the act and say she knew I wanted to do it and I should just do what I wanted. I was very offended as I didn't want that at all and it would also ruin the mood for me. That was too much for me

You'd think it was that simple but I have tried it and she always ends up back in that position. It must be comfortable for her.

That's kinda weird, see if she'll get down on her elbows (if she doesn't already). That might make things more comfortable for you.

Lol okay, thanks. To be fair, every other aspect is pretty awesome but I'd also say things could be more versatile. She only likes missionary, doggy and reverse cow girl and while that's fine, it's going to become a tired old act in due time if we don't do other stuff. which is where Jace' suggestion to try something new comes in.

She also limits my aggression quite a bit which has worked both ways. It's taught me gentleness but it's also got me out of my comfort zone which I don't find to be a good thing.

Wait wait, weren't you just recently swearing off sex until you got married, and now your gf doesn't do enough positions for your taste?

a lot has changed in my world view over the past 8 months. I could explain in detail what's happened but that's more for the religion thread.

Wait wait, weren't you just recently swearing off sex until you got married, and now your gf doesn't do enough positions for your taste?

indeed.

oh how the times has changed!

jesus is watching intently as you clumsily and uncomfortably pound her from behind.

Lol okay, thanks. To be fair, every other aspect is pretty awesome but I'd also say things could be more versatile. She only likes missionary, doggy and reverse cow girl and while that's fine, it's going to become a tired old act in due time if we don't do other stuff. which is where Jace' suggestion to try something new comes in.

:devil:

This is my new favorite thread. What kind of stuff (besides the already mentioned) is she into? Does she like it when you're a bit rough? Does she like to incorporate performance-enhancing-substances? Appliances attached?

'Cause if she's just into those three things you mentioned, you both need to broaden your minds.... :devil:

This is my new favorite thread. What kind of stuff (besides the already mentioned) is she into? Does she like it when you're a bit rough? Does she like to incorporate performance-enhancing-substances? Appliances attached?

'Cause if she's just into those three things you mentioned, you both need to broaden your minds.... :devil:

I was going to ask similar questions :D

Well, she's into the aforementioned obviously, and she likes finding trying different ways to do oral. Her favorite is when I hold her legs up over my shoulder. That gets fun. She's likes kissing during, which I'll do but I can't say I like it. Love kissing before and after but not during.

I've thought about suggesting role playing to her but it'd have to be in the moment, lest she be caught off guard. She can tolerate some roughness but not too much and that's a good challenge for me. I've learned to work my way into being rougher.

Oh.... Merc Chef, you're keeeeling me today :lol:

Littlefinger, I wouldn't worry too much about your sex life eventually becoming boring unless you're a total freak. Aren't you like 21? Plenty of time to throw more stuff in there. I would just take things slow. Don't go throwing swinging or BDSM in there until maybe after you're married a few years :p

22 for another month and you're probably right about not worrying about it being boring for a while.

Archived