TTTNE424 Its been a Hard Days Night Eight Days a Week Happy Birthday Koba

Gillio

OH MY FUCKING GOD HE REPLIED

OH CRAP

HE WISHED ME GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Stover gave me his blessings for naming him in the acknowledgments of my book and quoting a passage of his. AND THEN HE FUCKING THANKED AND WISHED ME GOOD LUCK.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PROCESS THIS

Congrats First!! :cheers: (But who' Mr Stover? Some Editor? Or your Teacher? )

OH CRAP

Mr. Stover gave me his blessings for naming him in the acknowledgments of my book and quoting a passage of his. AND THEN HE FUCKING THANKED AND WISHED ME GOOD LUCK.

I have no idea, who's Mr Stover, but that sounds like wonderful news :grouphug: :cheers: Congrats!

I think it's some sort of experiment that went wrong. That's the filthiest pasta I've laid my eyes on. Go make Maggi or something :lol:

It's not pasta. The pasta looks just fine. This is something... something.... no idea what this is :O

I'm having Nutella toast now :lol:

So we [me and my family] just found out that the funeral director who dealt with my grandad's funeral two year's ago is under police investigation after certain accusations were levelled against him. Apparently, he stole items from those he "prepped" (like jewellery etc), committed various fraud offences, and wasn't even qualified to do the job. So now we are stuck with the thought that he could have stolen my grandad's St. Christopher necklace and wedding ring, which my Nanna told him to put on my Grandad before he was cremated :( Some people are absolutely disgusting

Who steals from the dead and grieving? It's disgusting indeed. but I'm mostly sad for your grandma who trusted him with those things :(

OH CRAP

Congrats!!! :D :cheers:

OH CRAP

Hoorah! That's brilliant First :grouphug: I hope you remember us all when you become a bestselling author :grouphug:

And thank you for the posts everyone, the man is an ass :( :grouphug:

Holy jolly, I just noticed the Beatles reference in the name of the thread. I've gotten slow. I'm ageing. :frown5: :frown5: :frown5:

Edit: Helena, why you change names so fast?????? :lol: Where is Bananarama?

Hey, I remembered you when the thread began!

The name never really fit. Consider it one of my many personas, like Arya, Arry, Weasel, Nan, Cat of the Canals, Blind Beth, Ugly Little Girl, Mercy :D

Congrats First!! :cheers: (But who' Mr Stover? Some Editor? Or your Teacher? )

I have no idea, who's Mr Stover, but that sounds like wonderful news :grouphug: :cheers: Congrats!

Congrats!!! :D :cheers:

Hoorah! That's brilliant First :grouphug: I hope you remember us all when you become a bestselling author :grouphug:

Congratulations, First! Full support!

Thanks everyone!

Matthew Stover is my favorite author of all time and my main source of inspiration. He's the one person I'm trying to live up to, and I JUST HAD FUCKING CONTACT WITH HIM. :commie: I'm really happy.

Thanks everyone!

Matthew Stover is my favorite author of all time and my main source of inspiration. He's the one person I'm trying to live up to, and I JUST HAD FUCKING CONTACT WITH HIM. :commie: I'm really happy.

His name sounds familiar but I can't place the book titles to him... :dunno: Oh, and I have meant to ask for a while now: the last line in your sig ("A tale is told of twin boys, born to different mothers.") what is that from?

Thanks everyone!

:commie: Wonderful! So happy for you :grouphug:

His name sounds familiar but I can't place the book titles to him... :dunno: Oh, and I have meant to ask for a while now: the last line in your sig ("A tale is told of twin boys, born to different mothers.") what is that from?

That's from Matthew Stover :D, from his book 'Blade of Tyshalle', which is the best book I have ever read (beating ASOS by an inch.) That is also part of the passage I wanted to quote in the beginning of the book.

A tale is told of twin boys, born to different mothers.

One is dark by nature, the other light. One is harsh, the other gentle. One is rich, the other poor. One is forever young, the other old before his time.

One is mortal.

They share no bond of blood or sympathy, but they are twins nonetheless.

They each live without ever knowing that they are brothers.

They each die fighting the blind god.

The book starts and ends with these words, and I know them by heart because I've reread it so often. :D Part of my book was based on this passage.

:commie: Wonderful! So happy for you :grouphug:

Thanks!

Speaking of people being mentioned in acknowledgments, I'll be sure to mention TTTNE too.

OH CRAP

Lmao, that is so amazing First!! I'm so happy for you!

:grouphug: :cheers:

OH CRAP

Super amazing congrats are in order! Can't wait to see your finished product!

Hey, I remembered you when the thread began!

The name never really fit. Consider it one of my many personas, like Arya, Arry, Weasel, Nan, Cat of the Canals, Blind Beth, Ugly Little Girl, Mercy :D

Ah, many thanks. :D :grouphug:

So you never got the Beatles vibe huh? :P

Thanks everyone!

Excellent news First. :cheers: Hope this great great undertaking of yours ends in a fruitful and happy conclusion. :D

That's from Matthew Stover :D, from his book 'Blade of Tyshalle', which is the best book I have ever read (beating ASOS by an inch.) That is also part of the passage I wanted to quote in the beginning of the book.

A tale is told of twin boys, born to different mothers.

One is dark by nature, the other light. One is harsh, the other gentle. One is rich, the other poor. One is forever young, the other old before his time.

One is mortal.

They share no bond of blood or sympathy, but they are twins nonetheless.

They each live without ever knowing that they are brothers.

They each die fighting the blind god.

The book starts and ends with these words, and I know them by heart because I've reread it so often. :D Part of my book was based on this passage.

Wow this sounds amazing. I think I'll read thi book sometime now.

As the thread is Beatles themed, I feel honor bound:

Sexy song

Love Song

Happy Song

Great song

Melancholy song

Helpful song

Pure beauty

Favorite song

Sad song

Formal song

Pure Perfection

:lol: Out of mere curiosity I clicked "Pure Perfection" to see what you considered the best Beatles song. And behold, it's Yesterday, my own favorite from the Beatles

The game can get pretty emotional, yes :D Fortunately, I have plenty of time, so I'll definitely be playing S2.

The Daryl/Merle game has been receiving bad reviews, sadly. Don't think I'll play that one.

(Btw, there's a spelling error in your sig - "abmassador")

You know, I copied/pasted my title for my sig back when they were given and never ever even noticed :lol:

Thank you for letting me know, one day I will not be lazy and fix it :D

Today may be that day :ninja:

OH CRAP

Well now, that calls for celebration! A round of drinks on me :cheers:

And some chocolate

Archived