TTTNE424 Its been a Hard Days Night Eight Days a Week Happy Birthday Koba

Gillio

covers of beatles

Harry Connick Jr

(for the religious amongst us)
Flo! :wub: :love:

Thabks Gillio! :grouphug: (this was done especially for me, I know it, and nothing anyone says will convince me otherwise :p)

Soooo jealous. I won't get to play the new one :(

You mean the second season of the game? I haven't gotten that far yet, I'm almost done with S1. The story is amazing but there a lot of heart-stopping, nerve-wrecking moments. Can't you try and download the new one?

Some level heads and logic are needed to battle the trolls and the misguided :P You are much needed there, to fight the good fight ;) :fencing:

Lol, just as soon as I get my income taxes all done I plan to do more. But of course, gardening is coming up as well...

You mean the second season of the game? I haven't gotten that far yet, I'm almost done with S1. The story is amazing but there a lot of heart-stopping, nerve-wrecking moments. Can't you try and download the new one?

The issue for me is finding time :(

I loved the first season and I talked to our Ice Crow about it pretty in depth :) we both shed some tears over a game :lol: but that's how good the game is, right?

I have the Dixon brothers game that's not even opened. And I tried the game of thrones game but I couldn't figure out the controls at all.

The issue for me is finding time :(

I loved the first season and I talked to our Ice Crow about it pretty in depth :) we both shed some tears over a game :lol: but that's how good the game is, right?

I have the Dixon brothers game that's not even opened. And I tried the game of thrones game but I couldn't figure out the controls at all.

The game can get pretty emotional, yes :D Fortunately, I have plenty of time, so I'll definitely be playing S2.

The Daryl/Merle game has been receiving bad reviews, sadly. Don't think I'll play that one.

(Btw, there's a spelling error in your sig - "abmassador")

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:commie: :commie: :commie: :commie: :commie: :commie: :commie: :commie: :commie: :commie:

me credit card arrived, thanks to the gods, old and new

grocery shopping is done

my laundry is in the dryer

Alex's is in the washer

Husband's is on top the dryer. I don't do his :P (he left them in there last night)

All the windows are open, it is breezy and cool. My hair is crazy from the wind :P

Still need to pack up the old clothes. Right now it looks like my closet exploded all over the bedroom

I just sent a message to Matthew Stover on Facebook, asking for his permission to name in the Acknowledgments of my book, as an endless source of inspiration.

I swear, if he replies, I will... oh god, I will be beside myself with joy for days on end.

(Matthew Stover is my favorite author and there are very few people I have more respect for).

Lany: I first read that as 'Alex is in the washer', I was confused for a second :P

I just sent a message to Matthew Stover on Facebook, asking for his permission to name in the Acknowledgments of my book, as an endless source of inspiration.

I swear, if he replies, I will... oh god, I will be beside myself with joy for days on end.

(Matthew Stover is my favorite author and there are very few people I have more respect for).

Lany: I first read that as 'Alex is in the washer', I was confused for a second :P

That would be sweet if he answered back!

And there were a few times I considered that! :P

i was about to ask Lany what Alex was...It sounded like a cat...logic told me.that it could be maybe a favourite coat or something :p Then I saw your post and read back :lol:

So, when can we expect book 1? I am eager to read what you have written :cheers:

i was about to ask Lany what Alex was...It sounded like a cat...logic told me.that it could be maybe a favourite coat or something :P Then I saw your post and read back :lol:

So, when can we expect book 1? I am eager to read what you have written :cheers:

:lol: Alex is my 11 yr old son (12 in June) You will see lots of Alex stories ;) (my other kids are grown...27 and 24)

Archived