Bump this thread everyday until Benjen Stark is found

Frey Kings

Thanks for the link. I needed a good laugh. :)

It all turns on Benjen having blue eyes, essentially. I don't buy the idea that Ned shared Lyanna's secret with him, it would have been too dangerous. And if he knew he was Lyanna's child, I just can't see him agreeing to let Jon go the wall and extinguish her line. But especially not, becaue the characters are too different. Benjen Stark going to bed with Danaerys, his step-niece, and screwing her every which way to Sunday? Sorry, no.

I just asked about this in Small Questions, and was given a Reddit link. That was my answer. :)

Did anyone else get excited in this past week's epidode when the ranger horn sounded? I immediately thought it was the return of Benjen, only to be disappointed by whom it really was.

I have also been wondering if Benjen might be a "double-agent" working... Mance.

Oh I've been meaning to ask this,why do people say Benjen is Daario?

:rofl:

Wait.

You mean that?? Who would say that? And why?

On a separate note,

Agatha Christie contents herself with one main mystery per book.

GRRM's genius is "why only one mystery? Why not dozens? Hundreds?"

Even if TWOW comes out posthumously and APOS is never finished, will we have had fun contemplating all these mysteries and following all the bread crumb trails into the woods?

I say, "yes."

So is it true or not? Is Benjen really replacing Waldo?

Aww.

If Benjen were as easy to spot as Waldo. :(

What if it turns out that Benjen deserted the NW when he saw the Others and now he's across the narrow sea drinking and whoring?

Everybody's gonna be soooo mad :lol:

Never!

:angry2:

Ever!

Benjen is Daario, guys.

http://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/10tv6i/spoilers_all_benjen_starks_secret_identity_theory/

This bit had me convinced.

If Daario is Benjen in disguise, his rapid loyalty and support for Dany makes sense. Having sex with her seems like a random thing for Benjen to do but if she is as hot as she sounds and Benjen wants to earn her trust why not? I definitely would in his situation.

Archived