Who Will Jon Fall in Love With?

Roddy the Ruin

Jon is done with love forever. Not even Val can shake him out of this. It's why he'll never be king of anything - no possibility of kids. He'll be that weird, solitary, undead Ranger who always volunteers for the toughest jobs way north of the wall, and one day he'll just wander with Ghost into the Heart of Winter and never be heard from again, except in legend. He'll be the Black Walker. Cool, I just talked myself into a crackpot theory.

Jon is done with love forever. Not even Val can shake him out of this. It's why he'll never be king of anything - no possibility of kids. He'll be that weird, solitary, undead Ranger who always volunteers for the toughest jobs way north of the wall, and one day he'll just wander with Ghost into the Heart of Winter and never be heard from again, except in legend. He'll be the Black Walker. Cool, I just talked myself into a crackpot theory.

That is kind of depressing :crying: . It's was supposed to be a happy thread.

I'm still wedded to the solitary Black Walker idea - he can be the new Coldhands!

ETA: P.S. I'm the world's biggest Jon fangirl, so this isn't necessarily what I WANT to happen. I WANT him to be the Lord of Winterfell, with Val, and unicorns and rainbows. But he has to stay in his story.

All right with Dany out (although I think it will be her)...

1. Val-He's already half way there.
  2. Mel-but it won't be real or last.
  3. Arya Or Sansa-longshots.
  4. Margery-if things fall apart in King's Landing such a match would be good for the Tyrell's, love can come later.
  5. Arianne-well if she doesn't end up with fAegon.
  6. Asia-it would give him a "in" for the Seastone chair. (Don't want it to happen, "Yara" on the show doesn't appeal.)

ETA: It WON'T be a guy!

Are we assuming that he'll only get married if he's the King of Westeros? I would assume that - otherwise, there would be no reason for him to marry. He'd stay with the NW or whatever border patrol it turns into if the Wall falls. I don't think he's cut out for love - the duty and honor thing, plus the bastard thing.

If he's the King, he has to marry politically, and if not Danerys, then someone we've never heard of from the Lannister or Tyrell families. Some 14 year old girl who hasn't been married 5 times before (ahem, Margery and Cersei). A King could demand that. Myrcella, probably, if the Lannisters are still in play.

You are sooo full of it!

Full of the truth ;) Jon is always thinking about what a babe he is.

yeah, can't be a guy - the only purpose of marriage in that world, esp for a lord or king, is procreation. So sorry, Satin.

We're talking about who he'll fall in love with, not who he'll be marrying. Love isn't necessary for marriage and marriage isn't necessary for love!

Archived