The Poster Below , Vol.VIIII

N/A

I don't really have a favourite but this: "But the body always chooses life. It is not swayed by logic or emotion." (Robin Hobb) is something I very much understand so I will go with this one.

TPB shall provide their favourite quote from fiction

"The first rule of the fight club is: you don't talk about the fight club!" -Tyler Durden jk

“You're not your job, you're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You are not your fucking khakis. You're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.” from Tyler Durden, Fight Club.

Tpb will do the same

Laramees's Ranch.

One of of those really short Westerns. The protagonist/good guy has Tyrion level wits but is put down by the man cuz he's a cripple like Lame Lothar Frey. After beating the bad guys and getting the hot girl we find out out it was all a fairy tale told by the hot girls gardener

tpb will do the same

I have just started reading so I haven't read much yet. From what I have read I will say The Epic of Gilgamesh. The first half was pretty good, then about halfway through it just got boring. All the action and fighting stopped and Gilgamesh got depressed and went on a boring journey and got into no fights at all, just a bunch of long and boring conversations with others.

The poster below will tell a minor character they miss.

Archived