[Book + Show Spoilers] Synopsis, Promo, Recap and Speculation

Wonder what the Mel and Selyse scene is all about.

I hope they don't make it obvious that they're going to the wall.

I wonder if they will explain somehow them joining back up with Stannis so it makes sense when Mel and Selyse are WITH Stannis when he shows up in the North

>Imo, the Mel and Selyse scene will be about visions in the flame. They wont say outward "we're going to the Wall" but Selyse will see something and Mel will tell her something like she has been chosen by the LoL or something like that.

I hope they don't make it obvious that they're going to the wall.

I wonder if they will explain somehow them joining back up with Stannis so it makes sense when Mel and Selyse are WITH Stannis when he shows up in the North

No way, they were trying not to do that the whole season :) Mel is in finale at the Wall, I'm sure of that.

I'm thinking the Marge/Tommen wedding will happen in 5x01 to set up the King's Landing events for the season. Kevan will probably show up and want Cersei to go through with the Loras marriage while he takes overs as Regent and she will tell him she's not doing it. Or they may have to push it to episode 2 if they have to do a lot of aftermath from Tywin's death in the opener.

Agreed. Plus it will be great for ratings. The Unsullied will think more people are going to die at the wedding.

:rofl:

wouldnt that be the pot calling the kettle black? :lmao:

Melisandre is the sanest person in the room. And by a longshot. I think she has the right, for once. Now if you put Lysa and Selyse in the same room...

Melisandre is the sanest person in the room. And by a longshot. I think she has the right, for once. Now if you put Lysa and Selyse in the same room...

i suppose there is a difference between delusional and fanatical...even if it is a fine line....but i agree that Mel wins out in that...

Lysa and Selyse....its really quite frightening to think what they would get up to if they managed not to kill each other

probably SOTH. I can't remember exactly,but shouldn't that be starting up soon?

That will likely only happen in season 5. It opens up that arc... You get introduced to the Green Grace and the Shavepate just as shit starts hitting the fans.

Although I actually don't think they're keeping the pale mare, so maybe shit won't hit us after all.

Tywin asks if Varys can get little birds into mereen. They've gathered just about all the intel there is on Dany right now, but what if Varys little bird isn't going to get information, but give it?Perhaps Tywin has Varys send his birds to inform on the informer and sow discord in Dany's council. Jorah could get exposed.

Tywin asks if Varys can get little birds into mereen. They've gathered just about all the intel there is on Dany right now, but what if Varys little bird isn't going to get information, but give it?Perhaps Tywin has Varys send his birds to inform on the informer and sow discord in Dany's council. Jorah could get exposed.

That is the running theory. But how will those events unfold? And when will we get the damned kiss?!

Sexy time. That perv site can't know everything, it's an internal scene shot at a secluded set. Also, Emilia kind of hinted at it.

already? i didnt expect any of that to happen till the wedding talks with Hizzy come in to play...

definitely...Tywin sending letter with intention of getting intercepted and causing problems in Dany's camp...loose a battle adviser, exile the already exiled!

it is an interesting deviation from the book...i've been confused/worried about this since the Artsan story line was cut...when Grey Worm sneaked in to Meereen, i gave up on Jorah's exile...but this works in pretty well...Master Manipulator..Big Daddy Tywin :bowdown:

I don't think we ever got an appearance count for any of them, just that they appear under the direction of Alex Graves...which describes both episode 8 and 10, so there's no way to know.

Ah, ok, thanks. I'm sure I read 2 eps somewhere, but it's good practice to take what you read with a grain of salt ;)

I'd have a hard time believing they'd have Sansa in E7, E8 and E10 when E7 is Only Cat. There doesn't seem to be enough material to support that but stranger things have happened I guess.

Stranger things have happened! but I'd find it a stretch to have OC, then nothing until ep 10. It could be that the opening to ep 8 is a "resolution" to that cliffhanger, whereby Mord (or any other Marillion substitute) is blamed and taken away/put in a sky cell.

Then maybe we see fallout with the Lords Declarant in ep 10.

I'd be surprised if LF revealed his plans to Sansa this season... that is the end of her DWD arc. But again, TVland is a different creature.

To get back a little on Sansa/LF topic, there's another interview with Aidan Gillen where he says: "What his relationship with Sansa becomes is quite interesting. I don't want to give too much away, but her character and personality is surprising, and that really excites me. Or rather, it excites Littlefinger."

Imho, this "excitement" doesn't really fit that father/daughter relationship he was talking about before.

Archived