Season Five Casting

Skywarpgold

So why didn't they?

Because they don't want some lame cousin to be the heir to Highgarden and they don't want their son's life to be "thrown away" to the Kingsguard. They want Loras to be the Lord of Highgarden.

D&D could, at any point, introduce cousin Willas.

Because they don't want some lame cousin to be the heir to Highgarden and they don't want their son's life to be "thrown away" to the Kingsguard. They want Loras to be the Lord of Highgarden.

So why would that change now?

So why would that change now?

Well, if he is forced into the Kingsguard by Tommen (through Cersei) they'd have no choice in the matter, and they'd have to turn to the cousins/further family.

I can definitely see Cersei doing that once Tywin's dead.

Big fan of the Wire so this would be awesome. I think he has the perfect look for Euron.

Also, I think the guy who played the Governor in the Walking Dead could pull off Victarion.

No thank you. Ray Stevenson is the one and only Victarion!

David Morrissey is a great actor and would be an ace Vic, if he was 5 stone heftier.

Any inside info? Is your friend of a friend black like the leak suggested for Areo's role? Who are you really? lol

He is black yeah and big too. So I guess it must be Areo. My mate only mentioned a GoT recall, she doesn't watch it (heretic) so didn't have much else to say. :D

I asked size/colour and she said, so I guessed at Areo.

David Morrissey is a great actor and would be an ace Vic, if he was 5 stone heftier.

He is black yeah and big too. So I guess it must be Areo. My mate only mentioned a GoT recall, she doesn't watch it (heretic) so didn't have much else to say. :D

I asked size/colour and she said, so I guessed at Areo.

Alright! And I assume he is a newish actor? Hasn't been in anything big yet?

Though of course Bronn never went to the Riverlands in the books. And Lollys might be in te first few episodes where Jaime is in KL and Bronn might still go to the Riverlands

I think Bronn might stick around KL and take the place of the Kettleblack bros. In Ep. 7, Tyrion made a quick-witted comment that Bronn and Cersei are perfect for each other, and D+D have made the point a few times that he has no problem being unfaithful or sleeping with other knights' wives. It would make sense to use an established and popular character to be a major player in Cersei's storyline for the next season or so.

I think Bronn might stick around KL and take the place of the Kettleblack bros. In Ep. 7, Tyrion made a quick-witted comment that Bronn and Cersei are perfect for each other, and D+D have made the point a few times that he has no problem being unfaithful or sleeping with other knights' wives. It would make sense to use an established and popular character to be a major player in Cersei's storyline for the next season or so.

eh slight problem in that Lena Headey and Jerome Flynn hate each other. They are actually real life exes and have to be kept separate during shooting.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/10693120/Game-of-Thrones-stars-Lena-Headey-and-Jerome-Flynn-not-on-speaking-terms.html

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/143530/They-Arent-On-Speaking-Terms-Game-Of-Thrones-Stars-Lena-Headey-Jerome-Flynn-Being-Kept-Apart

There isn't an actor in the world capable of capturing his complex brilliance though.

I wouldn't call it impossible, let's have hope. I really want to see him, but I can understand why they wouldn't want. His reasons are still unclear, and if for the readers "Dayne" rings a bell, I think the unsullied may not care for a character with no relation to any other character.

Archived