NHL 2014-15 - The Puck Drops Here

Jabronius Maximus

It definitely was interference, and that was a delay of game. I'd be pissed if I were a Rangers fan, but I'd be more pissed at the fact they had no shots on 2 power plays in OT. They also missed a few other chances to close out the game.

Still though, those missed calls are legitimate gripes.

I am biased, so I'll solicit opinions of other hockey fans...

was LA's 3rd goal interference?... I thought it was, but then again, I masturbate to Mark Messier pictures

I'm a diehard Devils fan who hates the Rangers, but yes that was goalie interference and shouldn't have counted. The officials really should be better than that in the finals.

ref ruled the puck hit the glass on the possible delay and he just flat out missed that call. The interference is a little bit trickier. in a vacuum that call could go either way. did king initiate contact? yeah. Did he also get crosschecked into the goaltender? probably. In the game situation though where you just had a call go against the rangers for the same thing, then it should have been a penalty. That being said jesus Christ Rangers fan whine a lot for a team that made the final based on their ability to blow out the opposing goaltenders knee

I'm not a Rags fan, but if this happened to the Habs, people would probably be calling the cops to launch an investigation or something. I actually really like the Habs but man their fans can be ridiculous.

The 'whining' of Rangers fans is pretty tame in comparison imo.

According to some Dino Costa (who?) guy on twitter, NJ has begun negotiations to bring back Kovalchuk. I'm about 95% sure this is bs (he's still under contract in the KHL for 2 more years I believe), but the rumour is interesting at least.

I don't believe that for one second. The Devils actually got part of their penalty for his contract withdrawn when he left. I don't know how that would work if he came back.

It also sounds like it's all but official Brodeur will not be back with the Devils. Honestly I think he's tarnishing his legacy a bit if he goes to play as a back-up on a contender, or #1 on a bad team. Just retire Marty, you have nothing to prove.

That game was coming outta Quick, just a matter of time. That crowd was a disaster for an alleged sports town

To be fair, there wasn't much to cheer about. They tried to lift them right after the second goal.

Things are obviously looking good, but unlike the guys on NBCSN, I'm not going to count the Rangers out.

if you are a rangers fan your regional coverage is located on nhl network they love the rangers

Here in Canada the networks tend to side with the Rangers as well. Hell, a couple days ago there were some professional opinions going around about how Quick isn't an elite level goalie. Glad to see he's put those notions to rest.

Archived