(BOOK SPOILERS) Predictions

furiousmoose0

Umm, excuse me. First of all, they are not spoilers. And if I wanted to read what Lime was saying, I would go into that superhero board? I didn't come to Westoros. org to read quotes from a damn superhero blog with a crappy format, and no credibility.

Second, Anything is possible. Anyone with a laptop in their mother's basement can say they watched the episode, and post private pms with people through chat rooms, giving off cryptic messages. I've seen it happen all the time around this season. Especially over at IMDB. If they can't provide any kind of proof that they've seen the show, like a screenshot, then you shouldn't give them the time of day. It's a waste of your time and energy, as we have just found out 10 minutes ago when he turned out to be a fraud trying to cover his tracks.

Logic isn't welcome here. Just get your nooses and torches ready.

I agree that the show won't spoil tWoW for us, but what I meant was that they can, and will most likely go past the books at some point

They already have spoiled stuff like: White Walker's being made of babies, Sansa being revealed to the lords of the Vale and maybe the Lannisters being broke (which I doubt is book canon).

They actually haven't mentioned Tysha since season 1, I think. Unsullied wouldn't remember who she is. It was like three years ago. Without her in recap i highly doubt that she's in episode. But then - there's no strong motive for Tyrion.

I remember it sorta being mentioned without the name though. Believe Tyrion had some comment like "I was married or don't you remember?" to Tywin last season with Tyrion/Sansa wedding stuff. It will be in the recap to let the viewers know and Jaime will explain what really happened.

I think LS fits best in this episode. They are largely closing ASOS.

Next season you have

Burning of the Tower of the Hand, Myrcella hurt, Sam and Gilly dealing with Aemon dying, Arya and the Kindly man (and a murder or two), Cersei arrested, Brienne ambushed (and possibly "hung" as a season closer), The blackfish escape...and that is just off the top of my head staying only in a Feast for Crows.

you sir, change your mind every two posts.

I agree that the show won't spoil tWoW for us, but what I meant was that they can, and will most likely go past the books at some point

But I think they will avoid it for as long as possible, and they have two books worth of material before they get there.

you sir, change your mind every two posts.

Citation?

I've said all along I think it fits best to do it now. If I were writing it, I would do it now because waiting until next season is pushing it.

I can also see why they might want to save it for later.

The story is written down. They are just trying to find the way to adapt it that works best.

I wonder if Olly will replace Janos Slynt...Edd fetch me a block :D

Ok, take two on my post, LOL

Is it wrong for me to like this idea? Lil Ollie and his wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz up head nod is getting on my last nerve. :devil:

But I think they will avoid it for as long as possible, and they have two books worth of material before they get there.

Then explain why Sansa is past her AFFC material and Dany's well into ADWD. I know you're sticking your head in the sand when it comes to Bran and Brienne, but it will not behoove you in the long run.

Is it wrong for me to like this idea? Lil Ollie and his wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz up head nod is getting on my last nerve. :devil:

But if they keep in the Stannis head-nod next season, it will make an awesome gif to mash those two scenes together.

I just saw his post.

Christ alive, how I hate these people.

Fuck this shit. This thread is pissing me off. The uncertainty is beyond annoying at this point. It's fucking unbearable.

See you in Sunday, whatever happens. I'm done speculating.

I'm a lawyer and controversially I believe in innocent until proven guilty and that applies in many aspects of life. But perhaps I should just assume that there are no people who could get the screeners in award season, share the 'I saw the ep if you like to know ask me' and answer people via pm and spoiler tag. I probably should act with aggression, call them trolls and suggest they live in their mother basements. Because it's better to just assume a person is there for selfish reasons and automatically call them a troll even if there is only 1% they really did see the episode. It's just better to attack someone isn't it?

I linked the post because I asked if I find something shall I share and I heard yes few days back, but I don't feel like sharing anymore if all I'm getting is snark and being called 'gullible'.

Ok, take two on my post, LOL

I so would have killed that kid. Sorry.

In my head I have this fanfic that the whole battle stopped, wildlings and brothers all held their blades and swiveled their heads to Olly and shook their heads, then the battle continued, but after a second they lost interest in it. All laying down their swords and returned to their homes.

Olly ruined everything for everyone.

I actually worry about that actor. Hope he gets not too much internet hate.

I remember it sorta being mentioned without the name though. Believe Tyrion had some comment like "I was married or don't you remember?" to Tywin last season with Tyrion/Sansa wedding stuff. It will be in the recap to let the viewers know and Jaime will explain what really happened.

Recap is out and she's not in.

No they won't. Regardless of what the next episode ends with, it will be critically lauded, will hype the show to even higher levels and lead to higher ratings for an already worldwide popular show. Just because a handful of malcontents and irrelevant whiners bitch and complain doesn't mean shit in the grand scheme of things. You lot are the equivalent of a mosquito on an elephant.

If LS is not in even reviewers and media sites will hate on the showrunners. They ALL expect LS now and they are fed up with the teasing we are nit children.

Archived