(BOOK SPOILERS) Predictions

furiousmoose0

But I think they will avoid it for as long as possible, and they have two books worth of material before they get there.

I hope that you are right

They already have spoiled stuff like: White Walker's being made of babies, Sansa being revealed to the lords of the Vale and maybe the Lannisters being broke (which I doubt is book canon).

I didn't actually believe that they haven't spoiled anything or won't continue to do it, I just don't want upset Ciretose too much.

Oh, and the boys Craster fathered turning into Others is already in the book. One of Craster's wives says something about Craster's boys coming for them, IIRC

Is it wrong for me to like this idea? Lil Ollie and his wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz up head nod is getting on my last nerve. :devil:

Seconded. I thought I was the only one who hated that scene.

I really hope this episode lives up to the hype [emoji29] never been this excited for an episode !

TBH, the Emmy submission list and the producers interviews about this being "Game of Thrones's finest hour" are not helping either.

I really hope this episode lives up to the hype [emoji29] never been this excited for an episode !

I used to be hyped, now I am uber pissed. These "leaks" are the absolute worst shit in the seven Kingdoms. The episode will be great with or without Stoneheart but at this point I'm not sure I could enjoy it either way. D&D are giving us the Theon treatment.

Oh most definitely.

One last point on LS, and then I'm done with this back and forth:

If she isn't it, then the uproar from book fans would be huge. Even last year there was a pretty big outcry. But a lot of book fans would assume "she's not in at all," and probably spoil it. I think they'd know that's a very real possibility and want to avoid that.

I used to be hyped, now I am uber pissed. These "leaks" are the absolute worst shit in the seven Kingdoms. The episode will be great with or without Stoneheart but at this point I'm not sure I could enjoy it either way. D&D are giving us the Theon treatment.

10 minute long castration?:D

Oh most definitely.

If she isn't it, then the uproar from book fans would be huge. Even last year there was a pretty big outcry. But a lot of book fans would assume "she's not in at all," and probably spoil it. I think they'd know that's a very real possibility and want to avoid that.

To be honest if she is not in this year I hope she is cut. I can't deal with that any longer.

So you're blaming D&D for internet rumors and trolling?

Oh most definitely.

But...not to outrage everyone...until one week or so, no one thought she would be in it, did they?

I mean I didn't really. I thought we might see a hanged Frey or hear whispers, then next season more of it..

I so would have killed that kid. Sorry.

In my head I have this fanfic that the whole battle stopped, wildlings and brothers all held their blades and swiveled their heads to Olly and shook their heads, then the battle continued, but after a second they lost interest in it. All laying down their swords and returned to their homes.

Olly ruined everything for everyone.

I actually worry about that actor. Hope he gets not too much internet hate.

I have nothing against the actor, I hate when people go after actors because of what big wigs do in televison. It's just wrong and creepy. I don't care how anyone feels about something fictional, attacking people personally on their own internet accounts is all kinds of inappropriate. It's fiction FFS. I blame D&D for Super Ollie, and wish that child actor well. I may even come to like Ollie, I just have to get over the blatantly stupid setup that D&D gave him. :rolleyes:

I tried to find a pattern in the recaps that the first thing shown is what ends the episode, but there were too many exceptions for it to be a rule. That plus the fact they didn't show Qyburn or allude to Tysha gives a sliver of LSH hope, I guess, though I still think we should try to avoid judging what's sure to be a solid episode from start-to-finish solely on whether or not she appears.

I hope that you are right

I didn't actually believe that they haven't spoiled anything or won't continue to do it, I just don't want upset Ciretose too much.

Oh, and the boys Craster fathered turning into Others is already in the book. One of Craster's wives says something about Craster's boys coming for them, IIRC

That could mean many things, but the show gave us the full scoop.

But...not to outrage everyone...until one week or so, no one thought she would be in it, did they?

I mean I didn't really. I thought we might see a hanged Frey or hear whispers, then next season more of it..

Well, I always assumed she'd be in because it's a huge plot point, and because the way Brienne's story was unfolding seemed to be leading there. But I do wish her build-up had been better.

However, there was always a thread that was like "no LS?" after each episode, so point taken (and I'd always jump in and argue that she'd be in E10, like in the books).

Listen to the commentary reactions from Michelle again re: the red wedding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBIAzBwadCc

So final. Such emotion.

The way the show is being produced seems to be headed towards "respecting" the strength of that storyline and that character by not going into zombie territory, but that's just me.

I feel like actress Michelle, by that point already having known whether or not she'd return the following year, would have had a different spin on the scene.

Mayhaps.

That could mean many things, but the show gave us the full scoop.

I agree with you there

But can anyone see the show taking a different path than the books? Maybe Jaime going to Dorne is just the start.

Archived