(BOOK SPOILERS) Predictions

furiousmoose0

Damn, you and Konradsmith are just messing with me. I don't know which side of the force I should take

Hah, well he's preparing himself for the worst so he won't be disappointed. I'm being overly logical in an attempt to stay hyped. I've tried both strategies before, but it's the music that won me over in this case.

No its not partially on them. They aren't making storyline decisions to troll people. Seriously? This is HBO's flagship show and you think they are making decisions just to annoy or troll people who have read the books? Have you ever thought that maybe they are just trying to keep it a surprise?

Do you really find it beyond the pale that D&D, just like any other fan, could skew something a certain way just for their own shits and giggles? I don't, last I looked, television writers were still human just like everyone else.

Just remembering that little short........Long Story Short, and the gratuitous sex comment, and one of them going........where, where? as in, acknowledging the complaints, laughing at it, and looking for it? Now, do I think it's their main intent all the time, no, but I doubt they are beyond giving the finger now and then to someone, someway, and passing it off as art. They wouldn't be the first writers to do so, would they?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2p9dRl0yYo

That's not fair. Can you prove that?

Sure, he can ask 'do you have eyes? can you see? can you read?' and then show your posts and everyone who is not blind is the witness.

See, I'm very good at my job :)

Ahhhhhh, see, ya gotta be careful who you give the extra info too, sad to say. The internet itself brings out all kinds unfortunately. The weird thing is, all those types will probably be gone (well, most) after all the hoopla all over the internet from the Finale.

Still, you've illustrated why I do take many breaks from the internet in general. A few hours, a few days, a few weeks at times, etc.

I just know many would miss you, me included. You do what you have to, for now and later. The board isn't going anywhere, knock on wood, most of the trolls will be, sooner rather than later.

Anyway, I've been hoping that once Stannis hits the Wall, it'll be great for his story and for Jon's. I want the two of those comedic straight men taken full advantage of by D&D, if it happens, hope to see ya around.

I can't take an offline break with my job and my website, but honestly GoT boards are..lively. I like when it's passion, I hate when it's attention seeking rudeness. I'm loving the show as never before if LS is in, if she is out I'm still watching for Stannis and Cersei. And as for board I'm only here actively from March - June, really :) I have my life and sanity back in between :)

Damn, you and Konradsmith are just messing with me. I don't know which side of the force I should take

Hah, well he's preparing himself for the worst so he won't be disappointed. I'm being overly logical in an attempt to stay hyped. I've tried both strategies before, but it's the music that won me over in this case.

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a keyboard in front of him.

Lol what a great quote

LS will not be in IFF the following are true:

1. Lena Heady is a massive troll, despite previously giving us a nice little spoiler

The "Oathkeeper" soundtrack is to score a totally different, uber creepy moment, that it somehow related to both Brienne and the Hound? Guess it could be Arya refusing the gift, but ick

The show suddenly decides to skip a major plot-point, which has not happened as of yet. Seriously. Name one thing of this magnitude that the show has excluded.

The show decided to still include BWB and Beric's resurrection for flavor, and no more

The show decided to include Sansa's detailed description of her mother's death just to make us remember the horror of the RW, in case we forgot the pregnant lady being stabbed in the abdomin

They kept Brienne naming her sword "Oathkeeper" for her own characterization and nothing else (same goes for her quest)

Nice list, much better than when I tried. I just think there is more evidence that she will show up. Not definitive, but what I am feeling right now.

Also I think the Lena clue is very clear cut. Either she is a massive troll, or is she is throwing the readers a bone. I tend to think the later based on her previous actions.

Thread closed.

Fair warning to all: if you genuinely think someone is trolling, report it and do nothing else.

If, instead of reporting it, you choose to waste large chunks of the thread calling each other 'troll' or arguing about who's trolling or otherwise sniping at each other, there will be consequences.

It's your responsibility as members of the community to report things that concern you. It's not your responsibility to derail threads with this sort of off-topic bickering. The only correct response to trolling is to report it. Any other reaction puts you at risk of action being taken against you.

Archived