(BOOK SPOILERS) Predictions

furiousmoose0

Look, they have 20 episodes they need to have a "Thing" happen in before they have a new book.

If the can use LS as one of those "Things" next season, then they only need 19.

Even if AFFC and ADwD were to be two seasons, they will at some point go past the books. Why is this so difficult to understand for you?

ETA: I'm sure that I must have misunderstood something, nevermind

Lime seems legit. He's part of a TV critics association and doesn't look like a troll. Also, hasn't given out spoilers.

His credentials are known?

I haven't read whatever it is he has posted, but if he has not given out any spoilers, why are people up in arms?

Here were my rando thoughts while watching:

poisoned spear

ship captain

dragon chaining

Vale guard again

BR set-up

PLEDGE TO CAT

Lysa mentioned again

Oh god, Stannis spoiled

Wall battle recap/Jon might hate not!Satin

Foody definitely wrong (as if we didn't know)

Why was Foody definitely wrong?

Why can't she be in S5E1?

Because it's very bizarre and ineffective to have such a huge shocker in a season opener ?

People forget how much story is left.

They remember, however, that the show is planning on 7 season, 8 at best.

Lime: "And you know what! I lied, Lady Stoneheart IS in the episode. I said she is not there to everyone who asked so they watch the episode ''knowing'' she is not there, and BAM! "

(don't know how to spoiler tag, sorry. Was it necessary?)

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?s=8f353cac780b111b0ac5bc21803413ca&t=480881&page=18

Doing exactly what the book did, LS as a Frey killing epilogue, makes good sense and creates the following subplots.

Jamie in the Riverlands gets the Brotherhood without Banners and LS as an additional foil to go with siege on the blackfish.

Brienne and Pods meeting is one of the 20 cliffhangers needed for the next two seasons.

I think it makes sense as an add on, which I said in the other thread. I'm guessing they show it more or less as written in the book after Tyrion kills his father.

People forget how much story is left.

And you seem to forget that this is not a word-for-word, or even scene-for-scene adaptation of the books.

They're casting the HS, so if the Meribald = HS theory is true, they could interact. But that's hardly a season's worth of material, and her need to go to the QI to pursue that Hound-lead will be gone.

This is a theory? Could anyone be so kind to tell me what the theory is based on?

'And you know what! I lied, Lady Stoneheart IS in the episode. I said she is not there to everyone who asked so they watch the episode ''knowing'' she is not there, and BAM!

Now you are at square one! I might have told the truth the first time, or I might be telling it now. You will all find out in two days.'

------ Lime

:bang:

this guy. So he's right either way!!!

----rolls eyes-----

Even if AFFC and ADwD were to be two seasons, they will at some point go past the books. Why is this so difficult to understand for you?

Yes. GRRM is writing a book right now. Presumably it will be released this year or next, meaning that they would then have more material for season 7 (and possibly 8)

Why is that so difficult for you to understand?

Why was Foody definitely wrong?

He said the first scene would be Cersei/Qyburn, but we know from the recap it's Jon and Mance.

This is a theory? Could anyone be so kind to tell me what the theory is based on?

Physical descriptions of the two characters.

I think showing us Ygritte's death also plays into Jon's new 'coldness' going forward, as mentioned recently by Kit Harrington. No more Mr. Sweetie-Pouty Lips guy. Now we're going to see Cold Hard Commander Jon Snow. Looking forward to it.

I wonder if Olly will replace Janos Slynt...Edd fetch me a block :D

I wonder if Olly will replace Janos Slynt...Edd fetch me a block :D

I think Olly will just be a Satin that Jon is very passive-aggressive towards. Not that we needed him to brood more

Archived