TTTNE 430: And They Spammed Happily Ever After

RhaenysBee

We lost all alts again for this board. Scummanderly Tammy to host a mini I think. P

I just had a good night's sleep!

will not divulge the reasons as to why :P

I'm guessing a brunette reason? :d :kiss:

Glad you got some needed rest :)

I don't always spend 2 hours sitting in a Subway sandwich bar talking about holocaust themed books, but when I do, I make sure it's on a Sunday afternoon when me and my friend are the ONLY people sitting in said Subway sandwich bar. Duh. But we rarely meet and this is the only friend I can talk about books and literature with, so deal with us, good people of Subway. I dunno how we even ended up in Subway... Oh, I know. I was starving and there was a Subway.

I respect Sunday. I respect weekend. I respect free time. I respect opening hours. BUT OH MAN! 5 out of 5 grocery stores are closed before 7pm in a 1km vicinity? It pains me that I'll have to go out for breakfast tomorrow, because I couldn't buy a bloody bottle of milk at 6.30 on a Sunday. Seriously, this is supposed to be a capital or what... :dunno:

So, I'm currently waiting for 4 online orders to arrive. I will be really, really upset if I don't get them by the time I leave for vacation. Since I bought all that stuff for vacation.

Ladies, who knows that feeling when it's 30 degrees outside but you have to wear trousers because you are only getting a wax on the following day?

Sounds lovely! Enjoy the pamper time, LadyO

:kissto Little O. How's he doing?

:grouphug

He's going to be 4 next month!! Where does time go??

Mani/pedi was great - it was my sisters first time :o

It's weird to me that places are closed at all. Everything's open all the time here!

Also, get laser hair removal if you can. It kinda hurts but not more than waxing and it really reduces the amount of shaving/waxing you have to do.

Awwww I wish I could give you some of this extra tech knowledge, because I know those toys are pricey.....

I'm tired I've been up since 2am went to work at 5am and it's almost noon and I get off in an hour then I'll be hosting a sleep over for my little sister.... :

But yeah that's me for now, I need to buy another hookah pen :bawl: because somehow it magically disappeared :rolleyes:

HEY HC :

Good luck to OER :GROUPHU:

Awwww, sleepover! What a nice sister you are! Are you making cupcakes? :drool:

Hi, Cora! How you doing? :grouphug: Getting enough rest between shifts? :)

I just ordered a vega pizza with extra topping. Hot salami and ham.

LadyO, OMG 4! :commie: He's "almost a man grown" :D :D Here the whole city is dead on Sunday... especially in winter. >.> Laser hair removal... dunno. I've been considering it for a while, but a friend of mine had it and she said in five months it was like nothing happened and she needed waxing as regularly as before. Maybe just one negative example... Well, I guess at some point I'll have enough of waxing and shaving and give it a go.

Mmm pizza, I had that yesterday. A thin (paper thin!) crust pizza with veggies and bresaola, and chévre cream. It's a dream. I call it renovation-pizza. I call everything slightly unhealthy renovation-x these days. :P I've not been eating much these last days so I call it a draw.

I never felt the need for either waxing or laser removal, but I suppose it would be less effort. I'm a pretty hairless monkey, and I know that is lucky.

We lack some of the culture of going to the salon to get things done here, I learned to do things by myself and I'm kind of shy, if you know what I mean :uhoh: I just LOVED getting a mani-pedi when I was in NY though :D And we're getting there, more and more salons are started.

Back home.

I valiantly slew a large number of flies today. We had an infestation of them (that was still at grandmother's). I also tired the dog out very much during a walk, she chased two rabbits (she has no means of catching any) and after that, she just trodded slowly beside me without wandering around like usual, with her poor paw limping and her tonuge out. And she is a bit silly too - when we came home, she refused to cool herself in the water at first!

Hello, Bucky! =o) Quite a story I'd say. You liked it still, I suppose? I'd love to go by bike to work - but it's too far away.

Well it was quite tiring.

@Buckie HEEEEEEY LOVELY!!!! :leer:
EPIC STORY! YOU SAVED THE DAY LOL DID IT TAKE LONGER TO GET TO THE HOUSE SINCE THAT CONSTRUCTION WAS GOING ON?

Yep. :P

The Ginny hate... I know she was supposed to be a likable character, but, if you ask my personal opinion, she isn't. She's extremly one dimensional on top of which she's adds a whole new cliché to Harry's character falling for the same looking and same natured girl as his dad. Maybe I wouldn't dislike Ginny so much if she didn't get together with Harry... Dunno.

:crying:

Still cannot understand how she rates lower than Filch, but ok I guess ...

This is about the time of year that I joined last year and I believe things were moving along at a thread per week clip. Not so anymore.

eta

16 days since this threadlet began and we're at 763? That's frozen spam, my friend. :P

It is usually one thread per 10 days in my experience. Except that period last year when we went a bit over the top and spammed so quickly the mods had to intervene.

We have been behaving since then!

Ladies, who knows that feeling when it's 30 degrees outside but you have to wear trousers because you are only getting a wax on the following day? :leaving:

No! I just wore shorts for five days straight without even thinking of having to shave. No regrets. :devil:

To be honest, I was not in contact with many people but family, and just wandered around the village and the woods nearby, so nobody cared about how anybody looked.

But yeah, feel no shame about that - if somebody judges you for it, this just shows they are assholes with no better things to occupy themselves with but judging and pestering other people. :)

:lol: okay, funny typo. vegaN pizza! :rofl:

Back home.

I valiantly slew a large number of flies today. We had an infestation of them (that was still at grandmother's). I also tired the dog out very much during a walk, she chased two rabbits (she has no means of catching any) and after that, she just trodded slowly beside me without wandering around like usual, with her poor paw limping and her tonuge out. And she is a bit silly too - when we came home, she refused to cool herself in the water at first!

Still cannot understand how she rates lower than Filch, but ok I guess ...

No! I just wore shorts for five days straight without even thinking of having to shave. No regrets. :devil:

To be honest, I was not in contact with many people but family, and just wandered around the village and the woods nearby, so nobody cared about how anybody looked.

But yeah, feel no shame about that - if somebody judges you for it, this just shows they are assholes with no better things to occupy themselves with but judging and pestering other people. :)

Awww, cute dog.

Filch is funny, imo. Or, Filch himself isn't funny, but more like a bit nuts, but so many funny scenes are related to him. Ginny isn't funny.

Well, when I'm not going anywhere just watching tv at home I won't boil myself in trousers either, but I was in town, so...

Oh, dunno, it's not 'shame', just... I would never ever be able to walk around in town with unshaved legs, not because of other people but because of myself and what I think. I know we are human and can't always look perfect and everything, but to me that would just feel like going around without deodorant or brushing my teeth or so. Maybe it's just me.. Dunno. :)

Mmm pizza, I had that yesterday. A thin (paper thin!) crust pizza with veggies and bresaola, and chévre cream. It's a dream. I call it renovation-pizza. I call everything slightly unhealthy renovation-x these days. I've not been eating much these last days so I call it a draw.

I never felt the need for either waxing or laser removal, but I suppose it would be less effort. I'm a pretty hairless monkey, and I know that is lucky.

We lack some of the culture of going to the salon to get things done here, I learned to do things by myself and I'm kind of shy, if you know what I mean :uhoh: I just LOVED getting a mani-pedi when I was in NY though :D And we're getting there, more and more salons are started.

Sounds delicious :drool:

I actually prefer doing things by myself too, but it never turns out as nice as a salon done thing, so I usually go for the salon, especially in summer. We have tons of salons, for mani-pedi in the first place, but for hair removal too. Too many, if you ask me :lol:

@Four Eyed Raven :lmao: I don't have the guts to willing look ugly for strangers unless it's for a costume party :blush: but I'm really thinking it over now. I didn't see you, but I bet it was good....er Bad

I'll keep my fingers crossed. :)

Oh and :cheers: for no shame

I feel like laughing and allowing yourself to look "ugly" is quite cathartic. :) They haven't posted mine yet, but they will if they know what's good for 'em. My ugly faces bring all the boys and girls to the yard (no they don't).

Thank you for even more welcomes! I'm beginning to lose track of everyone in this thread and don't really know what to call everyone/what "names" people go by. I'll catch on. My *four* eyes are quick at picking up things. :smug:

Now for some TMI, because I have no filter:

I am a person that doesn't shave regularly and doesn't feel the need/pressure to. I probably shave my legs once a month or two. My body hair is very light brown/dark blonde, so you can't even tell unless you're really looking. Shaving regularly really irritates my skin in *all* places, so I just don't subject myself to the razor burn. It's my body, I do what I want! :smug: By all means, I'm not a hippy hair factory that has a forest growing in places it shouldn't, but at the same time, I'm not a hairless 12-year old. Just ain't my style. I tried waxing a few times, and it was costly to keep up and a little too painful for me to want it done regularly. I have never had any complaints from others. :cool4: It's all just subjective and personal preference.

Thank you for even more welcomes! I'm beginning to lose track of everyone in this thread and don't really know what to call everyone/what "names" people go by. I'll catch on. My *four* eyes are quick at picking up things. :smug:

You are welcome. Most people here refer to me simply as Nero. From what I've gathered so far, you seem as a nice and interesting person. I'm glad to have you here :cheers:

Me too, if I am understanding you correctly ... I am very averse to the thought of allowing a random person touching my legs or seeing parts of my body they have no business with - and I am certainly not giving them my money for that!

Well, when I'm not going anywhere just watching tv at home I won't boil myself in trousers either, but I was in town, so...

Oh, dunno, it's not 'shame', just... I would never ever be able to walk around in town with unshaved legs, not because of other people but because of myself and what I think. I know we are human and can't always look perfect and everything, but to me that would just feel like going around without deodorant or brushing my teeth or so. Maybe it's just me.. Dunno.

I actually prefer doing things by myself too, but it never turns out as nice as a salon done thing, so I usually go for the salon, especially in summer. We have tons of salons, for mani-pedi in the first place, but for hair removal too. Too many, if you ask me

I think there is more people like you than me. I am just a bit of an ... anarchist in that? :P For the record, I would also never go to town with my teeth unbrushed. Or my hair unbrushed, I absolutely need to brush my hair, otherwise I am not properly waken up.

I have never been in a beauty salon and feel no need to at all.

Thank you for even more welcomes! I'm beginning to lose track of everyone in this thread and don't really know what to call everyone/what "names" people go by. I'll catch on. My *four* eyes are quick at picking up things.

I am a person that doesn't shave regularly and doesn't feel the need/pressure to. I probably shave my legs once a month or two. My body hair is very light brown/dark blonde, so you can't even tell unless you're really looking. Shaving regularly really irritates my skin in *all* places, so I just don't subject myself to the razor burn. It's my body, I do what I want! By all means, I'm not a hippy hair factory that has a forest growing in places it shouldn't, but at the same time, I'm not a hairless 12-year old. Just ain't my style. I tried waxing a few times, and it was costly to keep up and a little too painful for me to want it done regularly. I have never had any complaints from others. :cool4: It's all just subjective and personal preference.

Just use our usernames or their shortened forms. You will realise who is who soon enough. :)

And yay! :commie: I neglect shaving when I do not need to too. During the long trousers season, I mainly do it because I need to change in the changing room at the dancing school and I avoid people judging. But sometimes I do not, because I cannot be bothered and I have better things to do with my time. :P You are right, it is a subjective, personal preference. I feel strongly about it because some ... experience with judgmental people from the past.

My TMI:

Sadly enough, I have quite dark, thick, fast-growing "growth" that is clearly visible on the fair skin.

Emoticon slaughter

@Eira I already miss you when you arent around :blush: and yes I love thin crust pizza too! so good!

@Rhae how did you like your vegan pizza? With all those non vegan things added :p lol

This is how I'm doing since I'm way too tired

ito rewrite what hasn't changed

I'm tired I've been up since 2am went to work at 5am and it's almost noon and I get off in an hour then I'll be hosting a sleep over for my little sister.... :stillsick:

But yeah that's me for now, I need to buy another hookah pen :bawl: because somehow it magically disappeared ::

But now I'm off work and just had a shower and I washed my hair, i smell like my strawberry shampoo..... Though I washed with honey apple body wash :dunno: , it's hella hot outside today -_-

I was sweating a lot and I RARELY sweat so profusely

@LadyO :WUB:

No I will not lol, big sis (muah) is way too exhausted for that, but we are going to make blueberry pancakes in the morning....

Me and little sis love blueberries :D I think her friend does too :dunno:

I get the next three days off! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Happy! :commie:

You are welcome. Most people here refer to me simply as Nero. From what I've gathered so far, you seem as a nice and interesting person. I'm glad to have you here :cheers:

:cheers: Thank you so much, Nero! That's very kind of you to say. ^_^

All of you can call me Katie, by the way.

And yay! :commie: I neglect shaving when I do not need to too. During the long trousers season, I mainly do it because I need to change in the changing room at the dancing school and I avoid people judging. But sometimes I do not, because I cannot be bothered and I have better things to do with my time. :P You are right, it is a subjective, personal preference. I feel strongly about it because some ... experience with judgmental people from the past.

I've learned that judgemental people will be how they are no matter what, and there's no point in trying to change them or absorbing the weight of their words. What matters is how you view yourself, if you are being kind to yourself, and being aware of if you're judging yourself instead of thinking/assuming others are judging you. If not shaving makes you happy, then don't do it. If shaving or waxing makes you feel good for yourself, not others, then have at it. I've also learned that most of the time, people aren't paying attention to the things you're insecure about or think everyone will notice because they're worried about themselves.

Sounds delicious

I actually prefer doing things by myself too, but it never turns out as nice as a salon done thing, so I usually go for the salon, especially in summer. We have tons of salons, for mani-pedi in the first place, but for hair removal too. Too many, if you ask me

It certainly was :D

I have just had a LOT of practise, so that's why it works :lol: and I do have a good sense for esthetics and I am very steady on the hand. My friends mostly are shocked at me not picking my eyebrows more than a few times a year. Most of them need a weekly routine for that stuff, so I understand wanting to do something more permanent about it.

I feel like laughing and allowing yourself to look "ugly" is quite cathartic. They haven't posted mine yet, but they will if they know what's good for 'em. My ugly faces bring all the boys and girls to the yard (no they don't).

Thank you for even more welcomes! I'm beginning to lose track of everyone in this thread and don't really know what to call everyone/what "names" people go by. I'll catch on. My *four* eyes are quick at picking up things.

I am a person that doesn't shave regularly and doesn't feel the need/pressure to. I probably shave my legs once a month or two. My body hair is very light brown/dark blonde, so you can't even tell unless you're really looking. Shaving regularly really irritates my skin in *all* places, so I just don't subject myself to the razor burn. It's my body, I do what I want! By all means, I'm not a hippy hair factory that has a forest growing in places it shouldn't, but at the same time, I'm not a hairless 12-year old. Just ain't my style. I tried waxing a few times, and it was costly to keep up and a little too painful for me to want it done regularly. I have never had any complaints from others. It's all just subjective and personal preference.

I checked out that site, and it was hilarious! :lmao: My friends and I take ugly pics too. At least one of my friends have made me promise not to show them to a living soul. I have so many funny pics of her, and no one can see them :(

I don't really care what others think, but if I had more of hair to worry about I might. No complaints either ;)

Me too, if I am understanding you correctly ... I am very averse to the thought of allowing a random person touching my legs or seeing parts of my body they have no business with - and I am certainly not giving them my money for that!

I think there is more people like you than me. I am just a bit of an ... anarchist in that? For the record, I would also never go to town with my teeth unbrushed. Or my hair unbrushed, I absolutely need to brush my hair, otherwise I am not properly waken up.

I have never been in a beauty salon and feel no need to at all.

Just use our usernames or their shortened forms. You will realise who is who soon enough.

And yay! I neglect shaving when I do not need to too. During the long trousers season, I mainly do it because I need to change in the changing room at the dancing school and I avoid people judging. But sometimes I do not, because I cannot be bothered and I have better things to do with my time. You are right, it is a subjective, personal preference. I feel strongly about it because some ... experience with judgmental people from the past.

My TMI:

Sadly enough, I have quite dark, thick, fast-growing "growth" that is clearly visible on the fair skin.

Emoticon slaughter

Yeah, I just can't get to the point where I let someone work on *those* places. :lol: Leg hair was never a problem for me, it's so easy to shave, just up to the knee for me, and at most two times a week. Since I rarely let people see my legs, it's even less trouble.

Oh, I am also very particular about my hair, I hate when it looks messy. It's getting long now so I need to take extra good care of it.

@Eira I already miss you when you arent around and yes I love thin crust pizza too! so good!

@Rhae how did you like your vegan pizza? With all those non vegan things added lol

This is how I'm doing since I'm way too tired

ito rewrite what hasn't changed

But now I'm off work and just had a shower and I washed my hair, i smell like my strawberry shampoo..... Though I washed with honey apple body wash , it's hella hot outside today

I was sweating a lot and I RARELY sweat so profusely

---

I get the next three days off! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Happy!

:love: You are so sweet!

We also had a hot day, two hot days actually. It's been bloody sweaty to paint. Working the paint makes it all the more humid :ack: The fan has been on all day and the windows full open. Since I live in beyond the wall no one bothers with AC here, so we just sweat it out until cooler days are coming.

Three days off!!!!! :o I am so happy for you, it's so well deserved!

I've learned that judgemental people will be how they are no matter what, and there's no point in trying to change them or absorbing the weight of their words. What matters is how you view yourself, if you are being kind to yourself, and being aware of if you're judging yourself instead of thinking/assuming others are judging you. If not shaving makes you happy, then don't do it. If shaving or waxing makes you feel good for yourself, not others, then have at it. I've also learned that most of the time, people aren't paying attention to the things you're insecure about or think everyone will notice because they're worried about themselves.

This could have been from my own mouth! :commie: It's what I repeat all the time to my friends who are too concerned with what others think. I am a poor example of living by my own rules though. I try! But I know I suck at following through a lot of the time.

I always say that if someone loves or cares about you, they could not care less about all this small stuff you worry about. If they don't love you, nothing you change can make them anyway, so why bother? People really don't care that much about others, they are too busy caring about their own appearance etc.

Total emote slaughter...

I think there is more people like you than me. I am just a bit of an ... anarchist in that? :P For the record, I would also never go to town with my teeth unbrushed. Or my hair unbrushed, I absolutely need to brush my hair, otherwise I am not properly waken up.

Hmm, I'm okay with legs, other parts are weird.

No, no, you aren't an anarchist. Everybody should do what they feel comfortable with.

To me that's washing my face and brushing my teeth - to properly wake up.

@Rhae how did you like your vegan pizza? With all those non vegan things added :P lol

I liked it a lot :D

I dunno how I missed your post about being missed or not. I'm convinced that many many people would miss you a lot, including myself. :grouphug: And I know that feeling... wondering about whether I'd be missed. I always tell myself, hell yeah, at least my family and my dogs would miss me :lol:

I am a person that doesn't shave regularly and doesn't feel the need/pressure to. I probably shave my legs once a month or two. My body hair is very light brown/dark blonde, so you can't even tell unless you're really looking. Shaving regularly really irritates my skin in *all* places, so I just don't subject myself to the razor burn. It's my body, I do what I want! By all means, I'm not a hippy hair factory that has a forest growing in places it shouldn't, but at the same time, I'm not a hairless 12-year old. Just ain't my style. I tried waxing a few times, and it was costly to keep up and a little too painful for me to want it done regularly. I have never had any complaints from others. It's all just subjective and personal preference.

Oh, I remember how confusing it was when I came here too :lol: Once I saw the abbreviation SLC and it took about a day for the penny to drop that it referred to Lany (Ser Lany Cassandra).

The tricky ones:

Cora is Unencumbered because of her previous username

Eira is Eyron

Buck/Bucky/Buckie is Buckwheat (currently Buchweizen)

And I think most of the other nicks are the monograms of usernames or shortened versions (like RB/rhae for me or HC for honeyed chicken) :D

My sister is like that, with blond, barely visible body hair. I can't even put it into words how envious I am. I just don't feel comfortable not shaving/waxing regularly. I guess if I had light body hair I wouldn't feel the need for so frequent hair removal either. 12-year old style waxing is horribly painful and just not nice looking, imo, there has to be something little left. It's absolutely a personal preference, of course. /tmi

It certainly was

I have just had a LOT of practise, so that's why it works and I do have a good sense for esthetics and I am very steady on the hand. My friends mostly are shocked at me not picking my eyebrows more than a few times a year. Most of them need a weekly routine for that stuff, so I understand wanting to do something more permanent about it.

few times a year? :O I hate you for being so lucky :lol: I pluck my brows like... at least once a week.

I do my brows about once a week, too. If there's anything I'm a Nazi about in terms of my own body/body hair, it's my eyebrows. I need that arch, and I usually fill them in a little bit with an eyebrow pencil to make them a shade darker (because my brows are naturally on the lighter side).

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/xmakemelaughx/uglyface_zpsba64c454.jpg

Here is an example of eyebrow diligence in the first photo, followed by extremely ugly faces after I stop taking myself seriously.

I do not know how to make a fancy link like you code-saavy people.

Yeah, I don't really need to do my eyebrows, they don't get in much better shape from doing anything. I just pluck the stray hairs, and pick a little at the lower end. I don't have high arches anyway, so I can't do much about that, and they are not bushy in any way.

:lol: great pics! You do have lovely arched brows. And great hair!

Tricky? :shocked: I'm not such :p

@Rhae

that post, was just me thinking out loud tbh I wasn't saying it to you guys exactly.... Just being missed in general, like with my Mom and my new Mom and stuff like that..... It's just a bit too :dunno: idk it's whatever.... But yeah just like Gilly and Eira, I would miss you all as well. I appreciate the mutual :love: "ing"

I'm a hairy one :blushing:

I have really long hair (which I've been wanting to cut (hating these tard curls) then this is embarrassing, but I separate my eyebrows at least one every month to avoid the "uni" then I shave just about everywhere else at least once a week.

ETA @4ER I just looked at your picture, so cute! Lol even the funny faced ones, they're all good!

Psssttt, calling all who watch Orange is the new Black... Doesn't Katie look a little like Alex, especially in the first picture? (just Katie, has waaaaaay better hair)

(compliment :WUB: )

Archived