MLB 2014: Tanaka is a bust!

Myshkin

Prediction: Price goes no where.

Prediction: No California team makes it to the post season.

Surely you meant "world series"?

The NL West is already just a two team race between the Giants and Dodgers (as God intended).

The AL West is almost there: Oakland and Anaheim are 1-2 in "Best Record In All Of Baseball" and nobody anywhere is close, let alone in their own division.

So that's 2 division winners at minimum, and probably 2 of the 4 wild cards.

Your first prediction is much more reasonable, as Price is still signed for another year and Tampa's playing better after a dismal start, so they don't have to concede him until/unless they stink next year.

How awesome is Dee Gordon?!

He has single handedly won 3 games for my fantasy team!

God bless the Giants front office for being so stupid to take Peavy off our hands!!!! Although the prospects we got while being some of the best the Giants had don't exactly seem like potential superstars.

Eh, we're still 7-6 against you bums this year. Your chumps swept the Giants minus Pagan, Belt and Cain. If and when those guys get healthy, I think they will be a tougher row to hoe.

Blah, blah, blah, cry, cry, cry. I repeat; eat it!

watching boston just get ripped up by the canadian team.

this really is insane. how did the world series champions turn into this? it is the top of the sixth and they are down 13-0 at home. crazy!

Yeah, pretty nuts. Buccholz is just awful this year. As much as I should want Boston to beat Toronto, I love seeing them get their heads kicked in. Melky has been great too, I miss him.

OK, boys. I've been invited to Dodgers stadium this weekend with a free (and supposedly pretty nice) ticket, and I accept. The opponent? The team with the filth growing all over their walls while their fans greedily absorb what little sunlight they can acquire during the Summer months before coldness and corruption and failure sends them reeling back into their overcompensating buildings. It's Beckett for the Dodgers, so I shall enjoy that. Jackson for Chicago. Seriously, I feel like Beckett's return is one of the most under-discussed stories this year. If he was doing this for Boston or New York, it would be on the cover of SI or something. So I will do the unthinkable and side with the bastards Chef and Myshkin and Childe R.

We have more important matters to tend to with The Good Land coming up this weekend, but it would sure be nice if LA hammered Chicago just for fun. I'll try to snap some action shot of ManBearPuig.

Where are your seats?

I hope your chickenshiat GM keeps throwing away prospects because he has no faith in his overpriced lineup. :box:

You shut your filthy mouth! If Pederson, Seager, or Urias get traded I will find you!

beckett is a great story. there is no doubt in that. if he were playing for a team that did not have zack and clayton it would be more noticeable on a national stage. but also you have espn's perpetual dripping hardon for the east coast. that is not to ever change.

trisky, enjoy the game! i am very envious.

one day we will have to catch a game at chavez with myshkin! the world may not be ready for that, but i am!

Archived