MLB 2014: Tanaka is a bust!

Myshkin

Twins go on to score most runs by a single team this season. Huzzah!

Followed it up with a 12-4 pasting. This Vargas fellow is doing alright. And Mauer's been doing well since his return, looking closer to worth his exorbitant contract than he had earlier in the season.

Come on, Twins! Make it a third straight game with double digits in the night cap!

Twins go on to score most runs by a single team this season. Huzzah!

Followed it up with a 12-4 pasting. This Vargas fellow is doing alright. And Mauer's been doing well since his return, looking closer to worth his exorbitant contract than he had earlier in the season.

Come on, Twins! Make it a third straight game with double digits in the night cap!

Tigers a really falling fast! I wouldn't be suprised if they end up not even making the playoffs!

Dunno, they still have a killer trio. But their bullpen is shit and what little they have that is shit is totally shot.

Price, Scherzer, and Porcello? Or are you counting Sanchez, even though he's still on the DL?

Sure, hate the Nats. But they just came back from 5-0 on the Giants to tie it at 6 in the 6th.

And there's only one out.

I'm happy to see the Expos give the Giants what's coming to them. The outcome of this game will go a long way in determining how I feel about this ugly team.

I'm willing to admit I was probably wrong on the Masterson trade.

I said it wasn't a great trade, but it was safe - and I still believe that. We had too many outfielders and Ramsey was expendable. Where I was wrong was in thinking Masterson had anything to offer. Guy is a dumpster fire.

Give him a couple more starts before September callups and if he's still ass, give Gonzalez or Cooney a shot.

And let's just hope Mo and Matheny get a fucking clue about what to do with Martinez. He's being wasted in his current bullpen role (if he even has an actual role at this point). He's been handled terribly and if they knew what they were doing he might have actually been ready to fill this spot in the rotation already.

Guys.

Josh Reddick comes to bat to the dulcet sounds of Careless Whisper.

Wham's Careless Whisper.

Really.

That is awesome. The other day Andre Ethier walked out to Need You Tonight by INXS.

Archived