TTTNE 431 : For The Losers ...

N/A

Good meurning/day/evening!

Mark, FOR, same here. That's why I always score in the middle-mush on the personality tests, on the introvert-extrovert scale. I like to think that I am just so special and complicated :lol: but I'm actually just moody and inconsequent.

Oh and FOR, the person you talked about from chat, she will not come back, or so she said at least. It was really nice chatting with you so I hope you reconsider!

Cora, spamiga! :D Thank you for the privilege of being in your sig. I don't think anyone ever did that, except lightning lord who is the father of Cthundas :lol: Oh well how time flies... The wee ones are now big and tentacly and have swam to the depths of every ocean. They are biding their time :devil:

Bex, nice to see you again!

Here is a linky to Obi's photobucket

The Lady in the show pictures is his breeder, and the pretty girl in his puppy pictures is her daughter.

There are some other dogs in there from his bloodlines,

There are also some pics of his park friends, Sammy the daschund and George the Cairn terrier

Happy new Thread, everyone!

Tater, when you said you hoped I was having a nice time, I was adjusting the alcinite sheet on the patio outside the lounge room, they'd blown up in the wind. and collected some water, so I bent them back down. (yes, I forgot to step back underneath and yes I got soaked, but I was just back from walking the dog, so I was dressed for a soaking!

i guess i'm horrible at this hoping thing then :P

Cora, you should sig this, if Tater doesn't mind.

there are no losers in TTTNE , we've all won great friends and an international family that supports us wherever we are

i don't mind . feel free to do as you will with my cheesy wisdom .

I thought this was a Brazil dedication thread when I read the title.

Good evening everyone

nah, not gonna happen , i might have done something like that if our lads made it this far but they are no more i fear , next time we'll do better , the mother land will weaken our enemies and nurture our cause with her love :commie:

Congrats on the win MP!

Good to see you back. How did your business trip go?

thanks HC.

it was successful but stressful . i'm done now tho , the office is closed , the screens are shut off and my business phone is turned off .

I am just flying by, but I am so happy to see tater back with us, and grateful for having a thread inspired by all the spammers who never won a thread to title, but who still contribute every day to this little home of ours. And I am thankful to have such a lovely friend who thought of me I simply love you potato!

Lady O, that is one cute pup!

The football game was madness, complete madness. I was so shocked. *smh*

nope , no humble pie here . i'm awesome :smug:

:grouphug:

the match in a nutshell

also how i imagine every German right now

Hey spammers!

Flyby to congratulate Tater and to let you know I'm still around. So to my starchy friend.

Lady O your pup is adorable!

Follow-up for the epidural is tomorrow. I'm still in pain (although not as bad) and I'm extremely frustrated. We shall see what the doctor suggests. Sigh.

Have a great night, spammers!

hey maid , i'm really sorry you're in pain :grouphug:

I'm fixed! Thanks Buck!

Not sure HC...I've been in a fetal position in my closet until this afternoon (mentally, not physically). Let me do some checking around...

if you ever feel like talking just PM me or go to chat , i might be useless but who knows

This is Desmond. He is a 2 year old pomeranian, whom I've had since he was 6 weeks old. He is my son, and he is a very sweet little boy.

(Now that I know how to make fancy links thanks to HC, you're all going to get spammed. I'm sorry in advance.)

is cute . is fluffy .

Congrats on the win, my friend. =o)

Yes, we are a great international family - and that's what's really great. That's it what makes TTTNE so special.

thanks L_T

yeah, i like this place .

also belated good morning

Congrats Potato! I'll take this as a personal dedication with all of the other losers!

thanks Lily , also i still ship you and Ini btw :leer:

Congrats, potato!

Morning, everybody!

Do show off your dog, Mark! (I haven't seen a picture of him/her before)

what ? no hackusations (yes i just invented a word) , no calling me names ? well it seems my little miss Rhae has finally gotten over herself :P

thanks to everyone i didn't quote too !

so how's everybody doing ? well i hope .

so i dissected a guy today 29, OD . felt nice to be in the lab again after that . went out with my tiny friend again , she seems to be doing well this summer .

not that relevant but i just like this old song Loser

where's Helena ? is she gone to Tunisia already ?

Are Rhaenys and myself the only joyous celebrants of the RedWedding of soccer? :unsure:

rhae is not Joyous , she's actually sad for the yellow idiots .

this world cup is not entertaining at all actually

i g

the match in a nutshell

what ? no hackusations (yes i just invented a word) , no calling me names ? well it seems my little miss Rhae has finally gotten over herself :P

:lol: that kid in the gif

and the song... geeeez :ack:

Oh I did call you a CHEATER in the previous thread after you raced yourself into a race that you won, I guess you missed it :P

Are Rhaenys and myself the only joyous celebrants of the RedWedding of soccer? :unsure:

Mark supported Germany too.

And yeah, I felt sorry for poor Brazil. I read a couple articles this morning, Scolari's comments and all, so I got over it, it's just a game, they know it too... So... I hope Germany will redwedding Argentina/Netherlands too and win the world cup. We'll see.

Hello, spamily and spamigos!

I'm on my way home. Finally.

@ Zar: no, you aren't. <g> of course, I'm moderately proud of my team. Had the chance to glimpse at the repetition of the game while working.

How are you all doing?

I'm rooting for the same :) and hoping Germany will win.

Hmm this is weird. I have perfect internet connection from phone but none on my laptop...

Btw, my autocorrect just offered GMM instead of Hmm. So the question arises: has anybody seen GMM? Or AK?

Morning my lovelies :kiss:

Had an adventurous drive to karate last night. Bright and sunny when we left the house. Just after the half way point though we ran into a huge storm...started with winds and so much dirt blowing we could barely see, then the pouring rain, lots of debris in the road and two trees down we had to go around and a guy nearly hit us (did hit my mirror, but it just bent back and then snapped back into place without breaking. I did somehow at one point manage to lose a hubcap. Not sure when or how though.

Class itself was great. I am working on becoming more invasive into the other person's space. I'm not good at that as I don't like people getting into my space. This is one of those fine tuning things I need to work on before I can get permission for my brown belt test. Worked on a new one-step that is so simple, yet so brutal, I love it :D (as they step and punch, a strike to the bicep with my left hand, then left hand behind the head while right elbow smashes the face, then smash the face into my knee. It is also very fast, maybe 5 seconds from the first move)

This is for all those who have never won a race , who came in at 999 and 1001 but never that elusive 1000 .

Chief among them is our very own beautiful curvy ninja ,Eira who's simply a brilliant soul .

Truth be told , the title is a big fat lie . as cheesy as it is, there are no losers in TTTNE , we've all won great friends and an international family that supports us wherever we are . :grouphug:

Very nice first post!

Hey spammers!

Follow-up for the epidural is tomorrow. I'm still in pain (although not as bad) and I'm extremely frustrated. We shall see what the doctor suggests. Sigh.

Have a great night, spammers!

I hope they can find a way to ease your pain more. :grouphug:

It's 30 C here and very humid :o I think I'm turning into liquid... I'm staying inside with the windows wide open, yep, that's the only way to deal. Bikini is the only thing to wear for this, but it's ok since I got sort of short like bottoms, so I don't feel like I'm in my underwear.

Hello L_T! Are you also having this wonderful weather?

Rhae :cheers: for Germany :D

the match in a nutshell

:lmao: :rofl: I almost dropped the laptop...

Oh and happy dissecting! (not something I get to say often so I took the chance) I mean, I hope it was. :lol:

MINEIRAZO WAS LIKE THE RED WEDDING

I'd like to take some credit for this. I make up half of the stadium, and so it is evident that I caused 50% of the success.

No, I did too, but I felt a pang of sorry for the Brazilians as well. I have put my figurative money on Germany from the start though so I knew they would win this.

that kid in the gif

and the song... geeeez

Oh I did call you a CHEATER in the previous thread after you raced yourself into a race that you won, I guess you missed it

Mark supported Germany too.

And yeah, I felt sorry for poor Brazil. I read a couple articles this morning, Scolari's comments and all, so I got over it, it's just a game, they know it too... So... I hope Germany will redwedding Argentina/Netherlands too and win the world cup. We'll see.

i told you that i don't like Germany :P

well you should learn to stop bitching and celebrate our synergy , back to back threads :love: *mental chemistry*

well, i guess mt CO was right in one thing tho when he said " you are stronger , you will win and they will hate you for it ... feed from it , learn to love hate"

Hi, L_T! :cheers: to your team, omg, stunning performance.

How do you know potato returned apart from his scandalous race win from yesterday evening?

Looks scary :rofl: :P

actually it was more like horrible performance by Brazil , when a score is that bad it's rarely because a single team is "godly" after all , all of those german players lost 4-0 to real madrid. it would be so glorious and hilarious if germany lost 1-0 in the final off a penalty ... a dive to boot , messi and Robben are professionals.

"So hold me when I'm here, Right me when I'm wrong Hold me when I'm scared, And love me when I'm gone Everything I am, And everything in me Wants to be the one, You wanted me to be I'll never let you down, Even if I could I'd give up everything, If only for your good... "

It's 30 C here and very humid I think I'm turning into liquid... I'm staying inside with the windows wide open, yep, that's the only way to deal. Bikini is the only thing to wear for this, but it's ok since I got sort of short like bottoms, so I don't feel like I'm in my underwear.

Hello L_T! Are you also having this wonderful weather?

Rhae for Germany

I almost dropped the laptop...

Oh and happy dissecting! (not something I get to say often so I took the chance) I mean, I hope it was.

heat is horrible, heat is awful , heat is evil !

well i just hope Low stops picking his nose in public .

yeah it sure is ..."different " nah it's just gay :lol:

well, it was okay i suppose , it's sad actually , not the dissecting but the fact that so many of the bodies we have are OD's :( freedom my ass .

thanks Lany :D

This is Desmond. He is a 2 year old pomeranian, whom I've had since he was 6 weeks old. He is my son, and he is a very sweet little boy.

(Now that I know how to make fancy links thanks to HC, you're all going to get spammed. I'm sorry in advance.)

As someone already said: fluffy. I'm guessing Desmond was recently bathed when that photo was taken?

And you're welcome.

Thanks guys, he's the sweetest dog ever, loves to rock his mullet :D

HC - I meant to tell you before your pictures in the last thread were great! I haven't heard from LadyQat, I hope she's ok :worried:

Thanks! I seem to recall you posting some pictures of your beautiful houseplants a while back. They looked great and house plants can be tough (mine never look that good).

Hopefully Lily can tell us something?

I already have my tickets to Sasquan! LadyQat is going too for sure! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Lily,

the last we heard from Qat was Friday. She wasn't feeling well and posted that she was taking herself to the emergency room. She hasn't posted since, so far as I know. Do you have a way to find out if she's OK and let us know?

Thanks!

Congrats again Fefe!

And a good morning to everyone.

Hey First!

How's things? You must be anxious about this afternoon's match?

thanks HC.

it was successful but stressful . i'm done now tho , the office is closed , the screens are shut off and my business phone is turned off .

where's Helena ? is she gone to Tunisia already ?

Ah, Potato . . . Your highs are so high and your lows so low . . .

Helena is going to Tunisia? I missed that.

Have a great time Helena!

MINEIRAZO WAS LIKE THE RED WEDDING

Wow.

That's exactly right. Without the dastardly, treacherous part. But yeah, Germany gutted them. I hope the Brazilian players will not be mistreated by their fans.

Hello, spamily and spamigos!

I'm on my way home. Finally.

@ Zar: no, you aren't. <g> of course, I'm moderately proud of my team. Had the chance to glimpse at the repetition of the game while working.

How are you all doing?

"Moderately proud"??!

Good lord. If it was my team?! I would try very hard not to be smug & obnoxious and I would fail miserably.

I'm rooting for the same :) and hoping Germany will win.

Hmm this is weird. I have perfect internet connection from phone but none on my laptop...

Btw, my autocorrect just offered GMM instead of Hmm. So the question arises: has anybody seen GMM? Or AK?

GMM is fine and rooting for Argentina against First's Netherlands squad. I see him regularly on the Copa del Mundo forum.

It's 30 C here and very humid :o I think I'm turning into liquid... I'm staying inside with the windows wide open, yep, that's the only way to deal. Bikini is the only thing to wear for this, but it's ok since I got sort of short like bottoms, so I don't feel like I'm in my underwear.

I'd like to take some credit for this. I make up half of the stadium, and so it is evident that I caused 50% of the success.

No, I did too, but I felt a pang of sorry for the Brazilians as well. I have put my figurative money on Germany from the start though so I knew they would win this.

We specialize in heat and humidity here on the East coast of the USA. Washington DC is supposed to the worst (Foggy Bottom it's sometimes called - and only partly for the politics). Georgia where Bex lives is inhumane.

Can't really complain today. Quite nice here for July: 28 C with 50% humidity.

50% of Germany's success came from a Swede? :D How do you figure?

I wanted Germany to win, but not like that. I can't celebrate it, I feel too bad for Brazil. Even in the Netherlands v. Spain game when they won 5-1 I felt bad for Spain. Spain are my most hated team and Netherlands are my favorite, and I still felt bad. I just can't celebrate slaughters.

You northeners woth your low humidity tolerance.

ITS GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN + ARTHRITIS

I thought I knew humidity having grown up Jamaica. Florida humidity is a different experience entirely. I was not prepared.

I'm finally home and just had a rather late lunch.

Eira: no, it's raining over here - which is quite unnerving really.

hc: I could root for Germany, but I won't. ;o) I'm just waiting for the opponent to be determined in today's semi-final.

potato: the song is hilarious! :lmao:

Bloody Brienne and The Hound arrived today. :smug:

I'm looking forward to the Sansa Pop.

Archived