Character's not to be F*cked with - Top 3

Ugh, that guy is a fake. Most of his books (if not all) are ghost written.

I'm not sure how he's a fake? He's very clear that his 'co-authors' are pretty much ghost writers, and certainly doesn't hide from the fact.

He's much better when he writes by himself, anyway.

I'm not sure how he's a fake? He's very clear that his 'co-authors' are pretty much ghost writers, and certainly doesn't hide from the fact.

That sounds a little like Tom Clancy, his new stuff, the Jack Ryan Jr Series, were all coauthored and they just were not as good as the original Jack Ryan Series.

If he actually does write by himself. No, even most of the books that have only his name on them are ghost written. This is a well known fact. Google it for your own sake. At least Clancy's ghost written works were easier to spot, but only Patterson and his publisher know what books he actually wrote.

If he actually does write by himself. No, even most of the books that have only his name on them are ghost written. This is a well known fact. Google it for your own sake. At least Clancy's ghost written works were easier to spot, but only Patterson and his publisher know what books he actually wrote.

Reliable sources? If you're going to call something a 'well known fact' I'll need a little bit more than that.

As I said he's very clear about his co-written books being ghosted, that's a fact.

I would call it Ghost writing with Clancy. His the big name on the cover, but the other name is always there. I am just not sure how involved Clancy was in those books.

Reliable sources? If you're going to call something a 'well known fact' I'll need a little bit more than that.

As I said he's very clear about his co-written books being ghosted, that's a fact.

http://www.brighthubeducation.com/homework-help-literature/88569-james-patterson-novels-written-by-ghostwriters/

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/books/380231/James-Patterson-the-best-seller-who-doesn-t-write-his-own-books

And one with a really damning tidbit: http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/life/books/news/2007-02-04-james-patterson_x.htm

He has taken heckling for it. When Patterson appeared on Today in 2005 to promote Mary, Mary, the 11th in his Alex Cross detective series, Matt Lauer popped a surprise quiz. He read excerpts from two Patterson novels and asked the author to name the books.

Patterson got both wrong but appeared unruffled.

"You wrote this stuff," Lauer said. "Yeah. So what?" Patterson replied.

How can you not know what you wrote?

Eh, thats not THAT uncommon with popular authors who spew out like 30 books of shit a year, but it certainly raises suspicions.

Also, you guys know Tom Clancy is dead, right?

Also, you guys know Tom Clancy is dead, right?

Only the most recent book came out after his death. The rest of them after Red Rabbit were the ones being discussed.

Madness is but the beginning of the suffering and horrors that lie outside our safe boarders. Shit, I read the entertainment thread like, once, and I woke up naked on my roof howling at the moon.

Also, whoever said Ellen Ripley wins the thread. You fuck with Ripley, SHE KILLS YOUR SPECIES.

Also it probably doesn't even need to be said, but CONAN THE MOTHERFUCKING BARBARIAN.

Aye

"Get away from her YOU BITCH" fuck yeh ripley kicks major ass

Ah.

I can never keep track of all the political thriller nonsense. I know how non SFF people must feel sometimes.

Imagine how it is when you follow both SFF and political/spy thrillers and you'll have an idea of my slice of the universe.

Archived