Character's not to be F*cked with - Top 3

What

The Fuck?

Did you just put up a goddamn character from harry potter in the a mother fucking thread about who not to fuck with? Are you simple?

I'm going to cut you some slack, as you appear to not be very well read. But goddamn that's a fucking horrid list. Also, how can you claim to be a 'comic' reader, and not know who the fuck Constantine is?

But fuck it.. I'll play along:

1. The bloody Nine

2. Caine

3. Joe Pitt

4. Toranaga

5. Jean Tannan

6. Prince Jorg

And fuck your rules.

LMAO!! Down with Twotter!!

Another vote for Caine from Acts of Caine. There are plenty more dangerous, but this was about it being a bad idea to fuck with them not most dangerous. Fuck with Caine and he will burn the world as long as you burn with it.

Haha, this is the last place I expected to see Percy Jackson's name come up.

I wouldn't fuck with Billy Bob ( at least the character he was playing on that Canadian radio show), he would probably eat me alive.

I'm sorry but that's not proof of anything other than a 60+ year old man not being able to remember a couple of passages from the 200+ books that he's written.

I wrote my dissertation 5 years ago, I wouldn't even recognise a single sentence from it.

I'm sorry but that's not proof of anything other than a 60+ year old man not being able to remember a couple of passages from the 200+ books that he's written.

I wrote my dissertation 5 years ago, I wouldn't even recognise a single sentence from it.

if Paterson has actually written even 50 of those 200+ books then I'm the Queen of the Vampires.

if Paterson has actually written even 50 of those 200+ books then I'm the Queen of the Vampires.

Yeah that should have been "had some part in writing".

It's just the whole 'he's fake' thing that's annoying me, it's common knowledge he doesn't write most of them. Even by his bibliography:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Patterson_bibliography

• 2 months later...

Only read Heroes Die so far from Stover, but I like Peterbounds list. I'd put Caine over the Bloody nine though, and I think Cnauir or the Hound is right there with them. myabe John Clark and JB too. Probably I'd take Cnauir if I had to lay some $ out there. maybe Achilles too.

If we're including Toranaga then the parameters shift a little and some incarnation of both Neal Cassady and Hunter Thompson need to make the cut. And Aureliano Segundo for his performance in the Eating Contest. Plus Charles Mingus.

Eta: for real people that appear in fiction, I'm going Garibaldi, HST, and Mingus.

Maybe it is just because I am not really a comic book reader, that I do not give Batman enough credit. But it seems to me that he is so bad ass because the other heroes/villians that occupy his universe allow him to be. I know that he beat Superman, (I have watch the animated fight) and had Superman wished to kill the Bat, he would and could have. That while he may be the apex of human strength and intelligence the only reason he is equal the someone like Superman is because of the restraint of them. That goes for Iron Man, Captain America, Green Arrow, Hawkeye, and other mere humans in the world of super heros. (I love the superhero movies, I am just not verst in the comic history of them, save for the broad strokes of their histories)

In regards to Batman versus Supes, Supes doesn't kill. He has a very strict code vs killing, so that's never an option for him. Bats of course has the same limitation, but that doesn't really come into play when you're fighting a demi-god.

Batman is badass because of his intellect and his drive, primarily. Given the time and the resources, he will beat anybody. He's Sherlock Holmes without the drug addiction and with nearly unlimited financial resources.

I don't know who that is. Please read the OP and give some details.

All 3 of those characters have been accounted for in the thread and I agree with the reasons for their being mentioned. It seemed redundant to explain who they were at this point. Jorg is from The Broken Empire Trilogy - he's a violent sociopath lunatic.

Archived