Star Wars: Rebels (the new animated series)

Werthead

Anakin Skywalker/ Darth Vader is a perfect candidate for Azor Ahai Reborn ;)

- he is Chosen One of the Force

- he is Sith'ari of the Sith

- his son Luke and grandchildren defeated "Others" - Yuuzhan Vong

"There will come a day after a long summer when the stars bleed and the cold breath of darkness falls heavy on the world. In this dread hour a warrior shall draw from the fire a burning sword. And that sword shall be Lightbringer, the Red Sword of Heroes, and he who clasps it shall be Azor Ahai come again, and the darkness shall flee before him."

"There will come a day after a long summer when the stars bleed and the cold breath of darkness falls heavy on the world" - Crisis on Naboo, Clone Wars, return of the Sith, red star = suns of Tatooine, or Mustafar

"In this dread hour a warrior shall draw from the fire a burning sword. And that sword shall be Lightbringer, the Red Sword of Heroes, and he who clasps it shall be Azor Ahai come again, and the darkness shall flee before him."

Vader has lightsaber with red blade, it gives heat

“ 1.When the red star bleeds and the darkness gathers, Azor Ahai shall be born again 2.amidst smoke and salt to wake dragons out of stone

1. Suns of Tatooine, Mustafar - red planet

2. Smoke from his burning jedi robes, lava of Mustafar

3. Tears of Obi-Wan and Padme

"You were my brother, once I loved you"

4. He killed his wife.

is "son" of Darth Sidious and result of Darth Plagueis experiment

6. "To wake dragons from stone"

- in "Ghost of Mortis" he battles Son and Daughter transformed into dragon-like creatures, on Zygerria he flies on giant reptile

7. Azor Ahai has "Valyrian" blood.

Anakin may be descendant of Zayne Carrick and Jarael , because Lucen Draay and Q'anilla have vision of Zayne, Anakin and Cade Skywalker standing together in Knights of old republic comics.

Jarael is Arkanian - white-silver hair and weird eyes.

8. Vader fought zombie rakghouls

9. Anakin was "reborn" into Darth Vader and than redeemed himself "was reborn" to the light side among "tears of Luke and smoke of Death Star.

10. He lost his hand many times.

11. He killed Padme "Nissa Nissa"

12. He built his lightsaber

Wasn't Delta Squad in one of the Clone Wars episodes?

They were in one. They were send to Devaron to investigate deaths of two Jedi killed by Savage Opress.

Than they returned bodies of the Jedi to Coruscant.

Star wars the clone wars season 3 Episode 14 Delta-squad (clone commando): http://youtu.be/Hxr5XlXekBM

I'm happy. That means that my favourite characters from Karen Travis' great books are still canon.

If we ever see Grand Admiral Thrawn is Rebels or in new episodes I'll love Disney.

Season finale was last night and I'd say it hit all the right notes. Kanan is finally able to shake his guilt of surviving Order 66. The group finally learns they are a part of a larger rebellion and meet it's head, one Bail Organa. And the one everyone was hoping for, Fulcrum is revealed as Ahsoka Tano.

I was a little surprised the Inquisitor died but the ominous appearance of Darth Vader more than made up for it. I think it's clear that he and Tarkin will now be leading the search for the Rebels and I really hope they have secured James Earl Jones for the entire series. He did cameo in the extended series opener.

Finally caught up. Can't disagree with anything here. I'm looking forward to more. Here is hoping they do actually use Vader.

• 1 month later...

Archived