Most valuable item in ASoIaF

drunken giant

The IT doesn't count, it's just a symbol, like a crown.

Dragonbinder is number one, I suppose, if it really works. After that, Dany's dragons, at least while they're still kind of small.

The IT is also a physical object... the swords melted down by belarion.

I say a dragon, followed by a dragon horn if it is what we are told, followed by a glass candle, followed by a vs blade, a dead dragons skeleton.

The IT is also a physical object... the swords melted down by belarion.

I say a dragon, followed by a dragon horn if it is what we are told, followed by a glass candle, followed by a vs blade, a dead dragons skeleton.

Yes, it "counts" in the sense that it's an object. But it has no power of its own. If you steal the IT and take it to Dorne, it doesn' mean Doran is king hehe. So it's not really worth that much.

Depends on how you define value. GRRM would be just the kind of guy to point out that food and shelter would be way more valuable to a man than any trinket. In an emergency, you can't eat a dragon egg, nor will a glass candle keep you warm enough to prevent freezing in a cold winter night. Any sheep would be way more valuable to a cold, hungry man than all the gold in Casterly Rock.

Martin doesn't use a laptop but a DOS computer :)

Do buildings count? otherwise it would be a dragon egg, dawn, VS swords, Horn of Joramun, Dragonhorn. All these items are priceless so It depends on the buyer which one is more valuable.

Ok then I stand corrected, a DOS computer it is. :cheers:

Archived