TTTNE 434 : Sorry ?

N/A

Thanks all. :)

You didn't know either Bucky? :o I thought you all knew my age, our ages have been up for discussion so many times now. I look young, always have.

You probably told, but I forgot. :P I thought you were only a few years older than me.

Feel better soon Buc

Wut? I am the baby, compared to you, big and self-sufficient girl!

Although the Rat can be quiet sometime, it is rare to catch a Rat sitting quietly.

hey revere and cherish those close to them. Once you become their real friends, they will treat you as their family

The Rat is quick-witted. Most rats get more accomplished in 24 hours than the rest of us do in as many days.

100% perfectionists. They are very organized and talented, perhaps that is why the Rat makes a good businessman

HMMM

This isn't geared towards moi is it?

Buck, give yourself some credit! You smart funny lady!!!!!! :whip:

Gosh! You speak three languages!!!!! Not a lot of people can say that

I know I've said that before

Hey Nymeria

So I scanned your profile, you're an April babe too! lol

About your trust issues, I can relate (honestly a lot of us can).... at least to an extent.

You're a reader! what kind of books do you like? (Besides ASOIAF, I presume)

on getting money back lol

I don't hear/read many stories of such success regarding tax people.

Yeah, we are of decent people, we try to be positive to one another and speak our mind on life and any other subjects (at least I do)

Good morning,

So I changed my name, however its still Cora for any who may not realize. Thank you LadyO and Rhae

I got back my tax return too :commie: Like a dollar or something :commie:

OMG Cora, I barely recognize you anymore! New name, new av! :D Jk, great to see you, how's your day going? Cool username :thumbsup:

Moooooooooooooooorning!

The hell happened here since last night? It was like 17 pages when I left!

I have a runny nose and am in no mood to do anything today. I suppose I will do something relaxing like draw my pictionary contribution today. Is that the post-con depression people have been mentioning? I did not imagine it involves actual cold!

Good luck with your exam. Though, I have to admit, I have no idea either why somebody would want to study law. But then most people cannot fathom why somebody would study lingustic/literature either, so we are kinda even.

Get well soon, Buck! :grouphug:

If you have no idea why anybody would want to study law, I suggest you start studying economics :devil: you'll understand why anybody would want to study law at once :devil:

Nymeria, great to see you are back! :grouphug: Good luck with your exam! Fingers crossed for you!

About the description thing.. I suck at stuff like this. Hmm... I like dogs, shopping, cafés, eating, chocolate, ice cream, usual stuff. But I don't like school. :lol: Seriously, if anybody can say add something that makes sense, feel free.

AHOY PEOPLE!!!

Stuck at the station. Missed my train. Camped in Starbucks. Stuffing myself with cake. What else to say. Not much.

that's good to hear , i'm not feeling too bad myself .

what's not to like ? i am awesome after all :smug: apart from being an asshole :/ and HC is everybody's favorite grandpa lol

we all can relate , trust isn't easy .

well, ummm, it's tough to try to describe myself :lol: maybe someone can do it for me please ?

extra cash is always cool .

to get notifacations from the thread you click the "follow this topic" just above the replay on the top right , then make sure to go to your profile and then to edit my profile then notification options and check what you want

Well who isn't an asshole D: I can be one at the worst of times, I completely lose my senses and throw shit at people. Anger problems I guess but not as much as before

You're a potato, that makes you awesome and edible too, sorry Buckwheat!

Valar Dohaeris, and welcome to The Thread That Never Ends, Nym10k. (I have to think of a shorter and easier way to type your nick. :P )

You should come to the chat more often! ;)

Please do not really think we are edible! ;)

You can share anything you feel comfortable sharing here, we are very tolerant and there is always somebody here to make you feel better. :grouphug: The truth is, we are many social outsiders here, because, well, this is the Internet. If I had a life, I would probably be with real friends too! :P (Please do not take me entirely seriously.) Anyway, yes, welcome and I hope you make many friends here.

Common interest is generally reading, fantasy, sci-fi, stuff. For most people here.

Writing down a positive thing every day is a great technique!

On notifications: Click on your username in the top right corner and a drop-down menu will appear. You choose "My Settings" and then "Notification Options". Then just click on the squares saying when you want to be notified. I find clicking the "Notify me when somebody quotes my posts" is the most useful.

Or you can click on the "Follow this topic" button on the upper right side of the screen. That way you will get a notification every time somebody posts in a thread, but that is IMO not very sensible to do for TTTNE, because the thread is too fast and it will just clog your notifications box. It is better used on slower-moving topics, like some games.

I know plenty of people that have their birthday on 20th April!

Good luck with your exam. Though, I have to admit, I have no idea either why somebody would want to study law. :leaving: But then most people cannot fathom why somebody would study lingustic/literature either, so we are kinda even. :P

but you all look so tasty Yessir :3

I always think internet hugs are more genuine than real hugs.. eh, I don't get many real hugs except from family so yea :P

Woah really? Loads of people with the same birthday as me? That's a first, hahah

Tbh sometimes idk why I want to study law either.. I did well in my A-levels and did some work experience at a law firm during college and thought it was a good career path for me. But now, it is so... CONFUSING.. AND HAAAARD D: evidenced by the fact that the exam I'm taking is a resit because I failed first time. Which really pisses me off because I can't apply for training contracts because I don't have the required grades.. had I done well in this exam, I'd have the required grades! Well maybe I'll do better next year

I know someone who took french at university, makes no sense why but she's currently doing a year abroad at Montpellier in France and she seems to be having a great time, lol

I really don't have the motivation to study T_T

I love food lol but idk I love being in shape more idk

Um, well if it makes you feel any better I share the same birthday as Bernard Madoff

I'm battling between the two, being in shape lasted for 2 months and it's gone down the drain this month and I need to pick it up

Ouch...

This isn't geared towards moi is it?

Well, Cora, i do think there are some factors I know about you in there.

remind me - how many jobs do you have?

what does it say in your sig??

you dont see any correlations? :eek:

I got back my tax return too :commie: Like a dollar or something

Nymeria, great to see you are back! :grouphug: Good luck with your exam! Fingers crossed for you!

About the description thing.. I suck at stuff like this. Hmm... I like dogs, shopping, cafés, eating, chocolate, ice cream, usual stuff. But I don't like school. :lol: Seriously, if anybody can say add something that makes sense, feel free.

AHOY PEOPLE!!!

Stuck at the station. Missed my train. Camped in Starbucks. Stuffing myself with cake. What else to say. Not much.

Well it's better than nothing, or worse, having to pay THEM...

Thank you! :grouphug: well looks like our interests are similar then, I buy a lot of clothes and love food haha. I'm not keen on uni itself but I want to do well and have a decent job D:

Oh dear.. I know what that's like. I usually end up camping at a restaurant or something if I need to but my train comes every hour so it's not that bad. And cake is AWESOME

--

Wait.. how old are you guys?? O_O you make it sound as though you're oldies or something :P

Year of the Dog for me, just.. ordinary I suppose o_o

I got back my tax return too :: Like a dollar or something ::

OMG Cora, I barely recognize you anymore! New name, new av! :D Jk, great to see you, how's your day going? Cool username :thumbsup:

Get well soon, Buck! :grouphug:

If you have no idea why anybody would want to study law, I suggest you start studying economics :: you'll understand why anybody would want to study law at once

Nymeria, great to see you are back! :grug: Good luck with your exam! Fingers crossed for you!

AHOY PEOPLE!!!

Sorry you missed your train, um I start my shift in like fifteen minutes :stillsick:

Starbucks :drool: one of the few places you can loiter and it's "cool"

Yeah I was so bored with Unencumbered, ugh I think I can go as far as hate it now

And avi, it's for one of my favorite childhood films and stories (the iron giant)

Gilly,

*no comment, because the rat is stubborn and trying to prove a point*

That has now backfired

Six minutes!!!!!

Yeah, I really like Cora's new av.

I'm getting used to her changing names :P

I'm getting bored with Jessica, maybe I'll change av too...

Hmm, whats already in gravatar?

Any requests?

snoopy?

Well it's better than nothing, or worse, having to pay THEM...

Thank you! :grouphug: well looks like our interests are similar then, I buy a lot of clothes and love food haha. I'm not keen on uni itself but I want to do well and have a decent job D:

Oh dear.. I know what that's like. I usually end up camping at a restaurant or something if I need to but my train comes every hour so it's not that bad. And cake is AWESOME

--

Wait.. how old are you guys?? O_O you make it sound as though you're oldies or something :P

Year of the Dog for me, just.. ordinary I suppose o_o

Indeed :D

I agree. Well, it's not even uni that bothers me in itself (though if you ask me the whole University is the best 5 years of your life slogan is just plain bullshit, I mean, I sincerely believe my life will get better than this), what I really don't like is my major, but hey, it was my stupidity (for the second time now), so I'll just go with it and at least I'll have a job.

one hour's okay, I've been sitting here for an hour now and have one and a half more to go. :lol:

I think I'm year of the Monkey. o.o I like monkeys. They are cute.

Sorry you missed your train, um I start my shift in like fifteen minutes

Starbucks one of the few places you can loiter and it's "cool"

Yeah I was so bored with Unencumbered, ugh I think I can go as far as hate it now

And avi, it's for one of my favorite childhood films and stories (the iron giant)

I love the new name :D and the av's cool too.

Starbucks saves lives. You can plug your laptop in. Aww... <3

Hope your day at work goes smoothly :grouphug:

I know people who have theirs on like 18th, 19th, 21st.. then me. Maybe people don't like having the same birthday as Hitler (I certainly don't)

The most annoying question ever for me is 'Why do you want to study Law?' I DON'T FREAKING KNOW. OH, MAYBE BECAUSE I LIKE IT OR SOMETHING, IDK. IDDDKKKK. D:

I go to the gym when I can be bothered, I'm supposed to be dieting but I love mah food D:

*insert picture of fried chicken here* oh yeah I made fried chicken for the first time the other day and it was awesome

:rofl: :rofl:

I know! It has to be the single most awkward question to answer. Writing my personal statement was such a pain. :p

Read the Liveships trilogy by Hobb, there is ...

... well, her. NInjad by Helena by 12 hours. Etta is a very intriguing character, I look forward to read more about her.

I am about 200 pages into Liveships II now, and

I still cannot stand Malta. Urgh, she is soooo annoying, and spoiled. And Kyle. The good thing is, he does not appear that much anymore.

Kennit is intreresting too, I want to know more about his past, it was mentioned many times that he and Wintrow are very similar, that is something I to explore!

Althea still rocks. Please do not get involved with Grag, Althea. Please meet Brashen again, Althea.

Also Crannog said there is a character in there that also appears in Farseer, but I cannot think who ... has Amber appeared in Farseer? I cannot remember Farseer that well.

Anyway, a really good book.

I always ninja where Hobb is concerned :ninja:

Malta grows quite a lot. In both this book and the next. Kennit is intriguing yeah. He's, um...I can't say too much without spoiling, but he is a great character at least....

Brashthea :commie:

Yeah, there is a character from the Fitz series. Two, actually, if you have read the Tawny Man trilogy too. Though I guess if you had read the Tawny Man trilogy you would already know who Nog is talking about :dunno:

Oldies? Oldies made this place, and this thread. Respect your elders!

You can still read the laptop screen at your advanced age? :shocked:

:p

Oldies? Oldies made this place, and this thread. Respect your elders!

:leaving:

Yessir. :bowdown:

Indeed :D

I agree. Well, it's not even uni that bothers me in itself (though if you ask me the whole University is the best 5 years of your life slogan is just plain bullshit, I mean, I sincerely believe my life will get better than this), what I really don't like is my major, but hey, it was my stupidity (for the second time now), so I'll just go with it and at least I'll have a job.

one hour's okay, I've been sitting here for an hour now and have one and a half more to go. :lol:

3 years for me, not counting the compulsory post-grad course I have to do to qualify, but yeah it's BS I agree. The 2 years I did of college before uni were the best years of my life hands down. Plenty of free time and still managed to get great grades without studying but now I could study all day and not get anywhere. :crying:

You could get a job you like with your major, I'm sure there's something :3 what you majoring in?

Wow. You must be going far if the waiting is that long o_o

--

OMG Helena IKR. It gets worse, unfortunately. If you end up applying for training contracts at commercial law firms, the first question they will ask you is 'why do you want to study law' D: LIKE WTF. I still don't know how to answer that... and they expect you to do extensive research on the firm itself and whatnot.. it's like studying for an exam. The application form is like an exam in itself and there's interviews and shit. Well if you're not like me and work hard from day 1 you'll be fine :P

I checked the horoscope stuff.

I'm a monkey indeed, water monkey to be exact and I think the description applies to me quite well. There.

Nymeria:

Yeah, kinda far, but 2,5 hours... :O

I have 3+2 years. Bsc and Msc. Bsc was baaaad. So bad. My motivation level had never been lower than during Bsc. Sure I went out, had a lot of time to spend with my friends, in the last year I barely had to study at all. I love the friends I made during Bsc and I'm glad I got to know them, we had amazing times times together, silly, awesome and fun and I'll always remember it. But you know, 3 years passed and I feel like I'm stuck in time, my life hasn't moved half a step forward and I don't feel like this course gave anything to me at all. :dunno: I dunno is Msc will be any better... Btw, I've been studying business and economics :stillsick:

Nym, I feel like you will fit right in :lol:

I'm a ma'am btw. Of the noble age of 33.

Helena, I am squinting -_- :P but really, my vision is pretty good.

KTI, we oldies need to stick together :commie:

Archived