Guess the pairing's favourite sexual position

Julia Martell

I don't think she slaps him, other people yes, but not Jaime. He would't like it.

He likes whatever Cersei likes. Oh, come one. We know she's very abusive and Jaime was an idiot and did everything she wanted. The proof is the scene when they stayed in Darry.

Cersei: I WANT! I WANT!

Jaime: I know you want! I'm giving!

C: No idiot! I want her death!!

j: <stops> this is odd. Who you want death??

C: the wolf girl! Kill her! kill her! now!! And don't stop! Kill her!

J: ...Cersei, I'm naked!

C: I SAY NOW, FUCKER! <slaps>

Robert: zzzz....

Textual proof please! I can see why since she is dominant in real life.

"..Qarl..caught her wrist.. twisting back her arm until the weapon fell from her fingers. He pushed her back onto Glover's bed, kissed her hard, and torn off her tunic to let her breasts spill out. When she tried to knee him in the groin, he twisted away and forced her legs apart with his knees. "I'll have you now." "Do it" she spat "& I'll kill you in your sleep" She was sopping wet when he entered her. "Damn you" she said..He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world..only his hands mattered, only his mouth, only his arms around her, his cock inside her. He fucked her till she screamed, and then again until she wept.."

But seriously, Ned and Cat's wedding night must have been the most awkward, double virgin, over in thirty seconds, "are we even doing this right" sex ever.

Maybe they eventual discovered that position where you put your feet up near his shoulders. Does that have a name?

I need to know if that does have a name, remind my hubby that he's lucky I'm so limber, LOL

the butt. the name was given to that act in honor of the ancient greek world's man & boy tradition. (don't flag me for this! it was an actual thing in the time of Plato and whatnot)

It was an actual thing, and name of said style, in the book The Happy Hooker. Ah, that's a good read for an awakening sexuality, LOL

Archived