Guess the pairing's favourite sexual position

Julia Martell

I love this thread.

I'm going with Oberyn and anyone, and Renly and Loras as the couples most likely to write their own Kama Sutras. Dany and Asha might, too. Ned and Cat...no. Jeyne and Robb...no. Ygritte and Jon...oral is the most exciting they do. Lysa and Littlefinger...ewwwww. Tyrion--could be interesting, as he needs to compensate for his lack of height. Sizewise, he's a giant, no?

Where are we getting the idea and Rhaegar and Lyanna were kinky?

We know when they were younger that Jaime and Cersei exchanged clothes at times

So I wonder if they ever tried that in bed with Cersei as the man and Jaime the woman

So very happy to return and find this thread steaming along, quite possibly the fastest growing I've ever seen! (Why can't I say anything here without it sounding like an innuendo?) Is it safe to venture into Nedbert territory? I'm sure in their primes they were quite... energetic ;)

So very happy to return and find this thread steaming along, quite possibly the fastest growing I've ever seen! (Why can't I say anything here without it sounding like an innuendo?) Is it safe to venture into Nedbert territory? I'm sure in their primes they were quite... energetic ;)

The fastest growing would imho be the Stark bias thread. Nothing beats the Stark bias thread. :)

Nedbert... I don't even know what to say about Nedbert. "Muscled like a maiden's fantasy", "a horned God"... jeez, Ned. Not even Connington talked about Rhaegar in the way he did about Robert Baratheon:S

Nedbert... I don't even know what to say about Nedbert. "Muscled like a maiden's fantasy", "a horned God"... jeez, Ned. Not even Connington talked about Rhaegar in the way he did about Robert Baratheon:S

Something tells me they steamed up the mirrors quite a bit more than either did with their respective wives ...

Manderly goes to those restaurants where you get to eat sushi off of a naked girl...except with lamprey pies.

Brienne and Jaime it would pretty much be like the fight scene where they got caught by the Mummers, only undressed.

Tywin and Joanna I bet were wild.. that's why he's so lost without her.

Rhaegar probably did it on a huge tapestry of his family tree.

Archived