Guess the pairing's favourite sexual position

Julia Martell

I think Littlefinger probably is into auto asphyxiation erotica, I can see his whores tying him up and using all kinds of medieval toys and such.

As for Stannis, I think he fucked Selyse as she was lying on her stomach with her moustache face stuck in the pillow - so so degrading...

Rhaegar strikes me as someone who loves to take it in the butt. And Lyanna kind of fits someone who would just put on a strap-on and get it on just like Madonna used to on Guy Ritchie.

Ned is definitely missionary. Boring as fuck.

Oh, and I don't know why but sometimes I feel that Robert is kinda lazy with Cersei and the other women he fucked. I imagine him laying on his back while some whore is on top of him and he's just drinking his wine and talking about hunting and he doesn't lift a finger. Well, he does lift one thing and thats it.

I think Littlefinger probably is into auto asphyxiation erotica, I can see his whores tying him up and using all kinds of medieval toys and such.

As for Stannis, I think he fucked Selyse as she was lying on her stomach with her moustache face stuck in the pillow - so so degrading...

Rhaegar strikes me as someone who loves to take it in the butt. And Lyanna kind of fits someone who would just put on a strap-on and get it on just like Madonna used to on Guy Ritchie.

Ned is definitely missionary. Boring as fuck.

Oh, and I don't know why but sometimes I feel that Robert is kinda lazy with Cersei and the other women he fucked. I imagine him laying on his back while some whore is on top of him and he's just drinking his wine and talking about hunting and he doesn't lift a finger. Well, he does lift one thing and thats it.

Wow, I believe everything you say here is true. :bowdown:

the butt. the name was given to that act in honor of the ancient greek world's man & boy tradition. (don't flag me for this! it was an actual thing in the time of Plato and whatnot)

I thought they were more fond of frottage.

Archived