Guess the pairing's favourite sexual position

Julia Martell

To stay in topic, whatever, I'm sure Rhaegar was actually very boring in the sack. Because Cersei pretty much expected fire and passion and she's 100000% wrong all the time. That's why.

Wow, that's actually a fair convincing argument.... I'm sad now.

Oberyn and Ellaria 69 that's fucking certain these two are crazy in bed

Ned and Cat eh no idea

Arriane what in greek we call spanish i got no idea how you call it in american/english

Nym and the fowler twins oral i guess

Ramsay/Theon is extreme BDSM.

Cersei and Jaime prefer it on a church altar, next to the rotting corpse of their son.

Jon Snow likes to eat wild beaver.

Arianne will do anything, animal, vegetable, or mineral.

But seriously, Ned and Cat's wedding night must have been the most awkward, double virgin, over in thirty seconds, "are we even doing this right" sex ever.

Maybe they eventual discovered that position where you put your feet up near his shoulders. Does that have a name?

Thinking Ned and Cat, normal type sex, but a lot of it. Anyone in northern US will tell you more babies are born 9 months after a cold spell than any other time of the year!

Stannis and Selsye, as little as possible and always in the dark, while Stannis is filling her with terrors!

Roose and Fat Walda, fun and pleasing, she sounds like a "pleaser" and he seems to be happy with her.

Oberyn...well, no holes barred!

Anyways ...

Stannis and Selyse ... Anyone want to step on this landmine before the thread is locked ?

well: lights out - a grunt or two in the missionary - "see you at breakfast " - door slams.. :dunce:

Archived