ASOIAF Guessing Game XIV - #1 - Most Tragic Character

Lord Lyman

1. Jeyne Poole

2. Shireen

3. Arya

I honestly thought Tyrion would be higher! Why are people surprised by this? His drinking and whoring and "I don't give a fuck" facade is the product of a tormented soul leading a lonely existence. Not so different from the Hound in that regard.

Edit) He was #4 on my list.

So "tragic characters" include "characters that the fandom speculates would be tragic in the future"?

I think her past (greyscale + growing up alone + the only friend is a creepy fool + cold and distant father + religious fanatic mother) can be categorized as tragic

but I plan to be be wrong this time... :)

I think her past (greyscale + growing up alone + the only friend is a creepy fool + cold and distant father + religious fanatic mother) can be categorized as tragic

but I plan to be be wrong this time... :)

That's a character growing up in bad circumstances, not a tragic character. There is no indication that she's feeling lonely, bitter, disillusioned and angry at the world, and unable to find any happiness in life. I mean, for all we know, she may indeed be like that, but for all we know, she's doing just as OK as the Shireen in the show.

:lol: me too! Don't feel ashamed Bustard you did deserve it, you guessed the best!

Wish I could say I did, but I switched Tyrion for Arya! And it was only because I thought he'd at least crack the top 10. :dunce: Oh well... good on your Bridgeburners. :cheers:

And the Answer is,

#13 Weasel (81 points on 6 lists.)

Weasel is a girl of about two or three years old. Wandering alone in the Riverlands she was found by Yoren as he was taking new recruits to the Wall. Her real name is unknown and her nickname was given base on her looks. She survived the attack on the Holdfast by Armory Loch only to flee the group and escape the wrath of Gregor Clegane. She was last known to be wandering the Riverlands again.

Congratulations to DreamSongs for scoring the most points with 3. :commie:

and to the 5 others who managed to have a correct guess.

Despite wanting to lose, Bori still keeps a 3 point lead. Ramsay Blow extends his place in second by 1 point. There is still a 4 way tie in third.

Scores

Bori 15

Ramsay Blow 11 + 1 = 12

Annara Snow 10

Pancakemountain 10

Reek Havoc 10

Turinqui-Calima 10

Bustard 9

Castellan 9

Dany Lannister 9

Et cetera the Mouse 7 + 2 = 9

lil' ghost 9