ASOIAF Guessing Game XIV - #1 - Most Tragic Character

Lord Lyman

Just FYI: Bori is a female name (you didn't expect it, did you?! :P), and it's actually my real name...I have no imagination when it's about forum names :)

1.Robert

2.Rhaegar

3.Jon Connington

Never would have guessed. I always assumed you were male. I should have known that as brilliant as you are you had to be female :)

And the Answer is,

#10 Rhaegar Targaryen (94 points on 6 lists)

Rheagar Tararyen, the heir to the Iron Throne, one day read about a prophecy and concluded that it was his destiny to fulfill it. One aspect was by producing children, but unfortunately his second child nearly killed his wife Elia Martell. He named Lyanna Stark, "Queen of love and beauty" at the Tourney of Harrenhal and the two ran off with each other soon after. This led to a series of events that, which ignited Robert's Rebellion. When all was said and done, Rhaegar was dead on the Trident. His father, wife and children were dead in the Red Keep. Lyanna was found dying in a pool of blood and with his mother and siblings fleeing to Dragonstone.

Congratulations go to Pancakemountainthatrides, Bustard, Ser Blackfyre Pretender, Reek Havoc, Kyoshi, and honeyed chicken for successful gambles. :commie:

and to the 10 others who managed to have a correct guess.

Bori continues to lead with 23 points. his lead has extended by one over new second place Pancake. Annara and Bustard are tied for third with 19 points.

Scores

Bori 20 + 3 = 23

Pancakemountain 15 + 5 = 20

Annara Snow 18 + 1 = 19

Bustard 14 + 5 = 19

Ser Blackfyre 13 + 5 = 18

Dany Lannister 14 + 3 = 17

Wolf Lord's Daughter 14 + 3 = 17

lil' ghost 13 + 3 = 16

Ramsay Blow 16

Bridgeburners 13 + 2 = 15

Reek Havoc 10 + 5 = 15