Guess the Owner the Sequel

Buckwheat

Before this game, I never appreciated just how much Buck sleeps. :P

Do you want me to be online all the time? I already spend an unhealthy amount of time on here! :lol:

Lyanna <3Rhaegar

A bit off-topic, but certainly.

Lany

Lany

Lany

Lany just got lynched. She was guilty - yes, Lany has an iron oil lamp. Congratulations to lil' ghost, who got it first. :)

A little boy just got lost in the woods beyond the Wall. He does not know where he belongs to. Can you help him?

A bit off-topic, but certainly.

A little boy just got lost in the woods beyond the Wall. He does not know where he belongs to. Can you help him?

I think Bex meant the poster with the username "Lyanna<3Rhaegar" - or I terribly misunderstood something.

That's a little jon snow doll... Which should by right belong to his queen consort even if she is currently cheating on him with a certain doctor. My guess is JQC.

Oh right, she could have? In thise case, her guess was also wrong (I did not even remember there was a poster with such a username :blushing: ).

Little Jon Snow wanders around and knocks on JQC's door. JQC opens and asks: "Who is there?" "Me," says little Jon Snow. "But I do not know you," says JQC and slams the door in little Jon Snow's face. Little Jon Snow turns around and walks on.

JQC is not little Jon Snow figurine's owner.

can we have another hint?

I feel like anyone of us could own this. Except some that don't like the starks or jon that is. But that leaves so many. JQC was what I would have guessed first as well, and I guessed Nym for having Jon mentioned in her sig. I can't think of anything else, except random guessing. Perhaps someone with more detective skill can though.

Do you want me to be online all the time? I already spend an unhealthy amount of time on here! :lol:

Oh come on, you know I was teasing!

I just think the dynamic of this thread is funny. You should go back and read it sometime and you'll see what I mean. :D

Congratulations, Adara. :)

Now, who is up for some more mafia? :devil: :ninja:

Also, just a random remark for everybody who guesses on the grounds of what they think somebody's furnishing choices and such would be: those who live with their parents or in student housings or such do not really have much choice in how their place is furnished. My room has had the same furniture for the last approximately uhhh ... 15 years? In such a time, a person's tastes can change significantly (I personally still like my room, but you get what I am saying) also I have no say in how the other rooms look like, and I assume the same for the rest of the guessers. ;)

Just food for thought when saying "I think Helena/FOMN/Nero/whoever would have such and such wall colour/furniture/shapes of windows etc."

This does not tie in any way with the current riddle.

Woohoo - crafty american, you're on your way ;) I'd love to know more details, like the material you use ect.

Well I start with polymer clay, then I mold it the closest I can, and shape it with this really sharp crafts knife I have and then I layer it so it remains smooth, and then I add the key chain ring and bake it

If you have any other questions you can pm me, because I don't even know if I asked that question lol

Cora, that is brilliant!!!

Thank you.

Archived