Guess the Owner the Sequel

Buckwheat

It is too! :cheers:

I am really wondering how this has any connection to owning a big old bear. :lol:

The bear is more like 20 years old. :P He used to be waaaaay whiter and fluffier and now he lacks a nose and half the filling has fallen out. So the deduction that the bear is fairly old was entirely correct. He has been living on the terrace for the past two or so years, because I have no heart to throw him away (but really do not feel like having what is basically a bag of dust now in my room either).

And no, what he is holding is not chocolate, it is an oval wooden box in which I keep some of the ornaments I painted. I painted the lid by myself, and at the moment I am thinking about painting more of the box and maybe covering the bottom with a mosaic of tiles. Those who know my name have correctly realised that it starts with A (please do not post my name here, those who know it).

You were so cute! :wub: And that bear really was huge.

I thought the bear was adorable :(

I didn't really think it was mr. cuddles, I thought it was a symbol of him, so to speak. Same with the 'chocolate' box. Far fetched I know :lol:

I thought it was a pig in the new photo :o

If it's a cow then yes, I think brAn works for this. India - cows...

Reasoning behind voting KJR is he has at least some sort of farm animals. Iirc, so does brAn. I could be misremembering, but farming of some kind has been mentioned.

Hmmm. I'll go with brAn then.

It is a poster whose items were not revealed previously and whoever guessed Mark first was right. :)

Sorry to be in such a rush, I cannot extend this riddle more after several of you have guessed and I am going to the dancing lessons. So have fun with a new one.

It's the same pic as one we had before :o

It is a poster whose items were not revealed previously and whoever guessed Mark first was right. :)

Sorry to be in such a rush, I cannot extend this riddle more after several of you have guessed and I am going to the dancing lessons. So have fun with a new one.

The glorious potato wins again ! :commie:

I'm not that bad at this :D

That's Helena's ring . Anyway have fun at the lessons bucky :)

Lany

ETA; I knew the books would not belong to First, because he thinks much more highly of other series than LOTR. Something like that would belong to me (:p) or JQC etc. Sadly I didn't bring them with me (hence why my sig has stayed the same for so long. I also forgot my Kobo, so I have no book quotes to use)

Archived