Guess the Owner the Sequel

Buckwheat

I thought of Lany because of the flowers, and her enjoyment of gardening. I may be wrong though.

Also, MA, can you show the full covers of the books? I don't think I've seen that version before...(I love the ones I have, they have some beautiful artwork throughout :wub: )

I'm with Helena - Mark could you share pics with us of the full covers of those LOTR books? I've seen a lot of different ones, but not those and they're pretty neat (my favorites are still the Ballantine Books paperback ones I grew up with, though).

We've had two Lany objects (3, really), so I'm thinking this is someone else: Gillio.

http://imgur.com/01ePYtC

:)

Share yours :drool: share yours :commie:

Thanks! Very cool.

I haven't had the original ones for decades. But this is what they looked like (sorry the image is so small): Ballantine Books LOTR covers

The cover art came from this poster: LOTR poster

http://imgur.com/01ePYtC

:)

Share yours :drool: share yours :commie:

Lovely! :D

I don't have them with me so these are off the net.

The Fellowship of the Ring The Two Towers The Return of the King The Silmarillion The Children of Hurin The Hobbit

All of them except the Hobbit are illustrated throughout with images in a similar style to the covers. I want to get the Hobbit book in the same style actually, here just so that the collection is the same.

The artwork is by Alan Lee iirc, and it just makes the books so much more lovely. My favourite artwork is either the Crossing of the Helcaraxe, the Fall of Numenor (which is the cover of the Silmarillion - much better close up) or the Swan Ships of Alqalonde (can't do the funny accent things)

Lovely! :D

I don't have them with me so these are off the net.

The Fellowship of the Ring The Two Towers The Return of the King The Silmarillion The Children of Hurin The Hobbit

All of them except the Hobbit are illustrated throughout with images in a similar style to the covers. I want to get the Hobbit book in the same style actually, here just so that the collection is the same.

The artwork is by Alan Lee iirc, and it just makes the books so much more lovely. My favourite artwork is either the Crossing of the Helcaraxe, the Fall of Numenor (which is the cover of the Silmarillion - much better close up) or the Swan Ships of Alqalonde (can't do the funny accent things)

Alan Lee! Love his covers.

When we got the 4 dvd sets of PJ's LOTR with all the making of stuff, one of my favorite parts was where PJ talked about how they anxiously tracked the progress of the proposal they sent to Alan Lee. Like, moment by moment until it was marked "delivered". Then they called him right away - or he called them, I can't recall. PJ was very keen to get him on the team and it was a big deal when they successfully recruited him to join the "team".

Stay on topic you bastards ! :tantrum:

It's very much on topic, Ser. We're talking about Mark's glorious object! :D

Sorry potato. :(

Beautiful sets HC and Helena! The artwork is gorgeous :commie:

They are all beautiful to a LOTR lover. :)

Peeps! Stop drowning me in notifications, do ya hear me? :spank: :lol:

Here cometh a giant multiquoting post.

First things first, on topic of the pretty pretty picture with flowers that I like a lot:

I don't remember how long Buck will be at dance class. I want the pretty pic on the couch revealed

Ask and you shall receive.

Lany

Gillio?

Lany!

Adara.

I guess Adara for the latest one.

Bex.

ETA: I'll guess Lany

Bex.

I dunno why but I'm thinking it's adara .

We've had two Lany objects (3, really), so I'm thinking this is someone else: Gillio.

I'm sticking with Adara as my guess

Gillio

All of those are wrong.

My guess for the new one is Eira

And this one is correct. Congratulations, RB! :cheers:

And now self-indulgent off-topicness:

Anyway you don't need an account , I don't have any accounts .

I prefer to upload mine somewhere where I have an account so I can reach to them all together and delete things I do not want to share anymore.

Woooooow.

Oh my goodness. HOW ADORABLE is that photo???? You were such a cute child!

I have to say that bear is in top condition compared to my big childhood bear.That poor thing... Let's not even mention. Your bear looks younger than 20 :lol:

Buck,

such cuteness! Your baby pic is adorable!

You were so cute! :wub: And that bear really was huge.

I thought the bear was adorable :(

Thank you all. :blushing:

The bear is happy to hear you think he looks young and adorable. :)

You should've seen young buck playing with the cooking pots :wub:

A weird thing, I have no idea where I saved those photos, maybe I deleted them from the computer. Sad. (I still have the originals, I can scan them again, of course).

And of course a new riddle for all the impatient people.

Also, good guess Rhae :lol:

It's a typical Swedish pattern painting that my grandma's lovely sister painted. I got it when my grandmother died, and recently the sister passed away as well, so it's very meaningful to me.

I'd have thought the furniture and wallpaint would have given it away for those who have seen more of my photos. Too obscure I guess!

Archived