Guess the Owner the Sequel

Buckwheat

I did think it is bucky , although I don't know bucky's name I do know that her name begins and ends with an "A" if I recall .

yes, I am fairly sure of that too. And she's princess of all things cute and adorable. Those were my reasons.

Alright. I think I never put effort into looking at this picture closely enough. I don't even know how we could have thought this belonged to potato. The bear doesn't look like a new toy and the thing he's holding isn't even chocolate imo. But it does have a letter A on it? Now who has a child old enough to have an at least 10 year old bear and a wooden box/display with a letter A hand painted on? There are two ladies with a child named Alex, but I think the bear is too old to belong to Little O so my newest guess is...

Lany.

Maybe I'm totally wrong. :dunno:

Alright. I think I never put effort into looking at this picture closely enough. I don't even know how we could have thought this belonged to potato. The bear doesn't look like a new toy and the thing he's holding isn't even chocolate imo. But it does have a letter A on it? Now who has a child old enough to have an at least 10 year old bear and a wooden box/display with a letter A hand painted on? There are two ladies with a child named Alex, but I think the bear is too old to belong to Little O so my newest guess is...

Lany.

exactly my thoughts :lol: but Lany's first language is english, so I think it's a no.

I'm confused.

I'll go for: Nog.

Lany.

I like your deduction :D see it's not a blur ;)

But like adara said , buck told us the owner's first language is not English.

Eta: another thing pointing to bucky is a comment her lady mother made some time ago about how they should keep these old toys for grandchildren . ;)

Eta 2 : the only thing giving me pause is that this is linked from Facebook and I doubt buck would 1) upload personal photos 2) link directly from there .

However at the moment it's a cute guess so I'm sticking with it :dunno:

It's Bucky herself!

It is too! :cheers:

yes, I am fairly sure of that too. And she's princess of all things cute and adorable. Those were my reasons.

I am really wondering how this has any connection to owning a big old bear. :lol:

Lany.

The bear is more like 20 years old. :P He used to be waaaaay whiter and fluffier and now he lacks a nose and half the filling has fallen out. So the deduction that the bear is fairly old was entirely correct. He has been living on the terrace for the past two or so years, because I have no heart to throw him away (but really do not feel like having what is basically a bag of dust now in my room either).

And no, what he is holding is not chocolate, it is an oval wooden box in which I keep some of the ornaments I painted. I painted the lid by myself, and at the moment I am thinking about painting more of the box and maybe covering the bottom with a mosaic of tiles. Those who know my name have correctly realised that it starts with A (please do not post my name here, those who know it).

I'm going with Buckwheat as well

Thank R'hllor for the private posting option on fb. :P

Eta: another thing pointing to bucky is a comment her lady mother made some time ago about how they should keep these old toys for grandchildren .

Eta 2 : the only thing giving me pause is that this is linked from Facebook and I doubt buck would 1) upload personal photos 2) link directly from there .

However at the moment it's a cute guess so I'm sticking with it

That actually applies only to books. I think everybody at home would be more than happy to get rid of the bear that really does nothing but take place on a terrace chair.

2: You know me too well. :uhoh: I am really hesitant to upload pictures there, but I wanted to confuse the lot of you. :P

The bear is happy to be called cute. :) And that Eira got it right.

Oh I never noticed there was a hint like that, but yeah I was kinda sure i'd be wrong

I suck at this gaaaaaaaame!!!!!

Well no idea. I have no idea why this bear would belong to Buck

Nah you do not. :grouphug: This game has no points or scores, it is just to have fun. :)

It would belong to me because somebody gave it to me. :P

New riddle from a completely new person. Hint: the owner is a boy or a man.

I'd be tempted to say we should all use imgur for the purpose of more ambiguity (I'm looking at you Gillio :P ) and comfort of the host but I'm not about to tell you guys what to do , I am judgmental but I like you lot . :lol:

I opened an imgur account for that reason. If any pic showed up in flickr you'd all guess me immediately. :)

It is too! :cheers:

I am really wondering how this has any connection to owning a big old bear. :lol:

The bear is more like 20 years old. :P He used to be waaaaay whiter and fluffier and now he lacks a nose and half the filling has fallen out.

New riddle from a completely new person. Hint: the owner is a boy or a man.

Woooooow.

Oh my goodness. HOW ADORABLE is that photo???? You were such a cute child!

I have to say that bear is in top condition compared to my big childhood bear.That poor thing... Let's not even mention. Your bear looks younger than 20 :lol:

Lord of the Rings and a red dog... Pig... Cow? Is that a cow? Let's stick with cow. Who loves lord of the rings?

Why am I so ignorant...? A completely new poster... Maybe the animal is a dog not a cow and then it's Mark? Or I should stop trying to give a deeper meaning to someone's childhood stuffed animal... *sigh*

Whatever, I'll guess Mark.

Buck,

such cuteness! Your baby pic is adorable!

this new riddle:

Hmmm, that's a lovely old copy of Fellowship. That cow doll looks vaguely familiar . . . not in that color necessarily. But it strikes me that back in the day I would see those when shopping for cuddly items for Chickee.

Maybe Tates is right and it's Mark, but that old book puts me more in mind of KT and he is well read enough to have an English version, so I'm going to say:

King Tyrion I

eta

Duh!

Tater is right. I didn't read carefully at all, did I? No.

I'll go along with brAn, then.

Archived