Guess the Owner the Sequel

Buckwheat

Or maybe lany , she lights stuff like this on Hanukkah , no ?

Normally, only older Jewish ladies think I am Jewish ;)

I doubt Helena would take a lamp that large with her to uni :P

It's only 6 inches tall (15cm) and hold a little tea candle. I used a plain sheet of paper to mask the size and the background ;)

A little boy just got lost in the woods beyond the Wall. He does not know where he belongs to. Can you help him?

I know this one :P

:commie: you my friend, are correct.

:D

Honestly I thought Bex or Lany were going to call it out, since they saw it on my Facebook. The body still isn't close to being finished, but the head is practically done.

Hopefully if everything works out like its supposed to its going to be a keychain.

I was too slow ;)

Congratulations, Adara. :)

Now, who is up for some more mafia? :devil: :ninja:

someone who plays Pictionary

AK

I hate to be that competitive asshole bucky but as you seen in lany's post above, I'm the first guy who called lany , right away too ! :smug:

So that makes me 5 :commie:

Confession, I don't even really know what Hanukkah really is , I just remembered lany talking about it last year and how they lit up some stuff . :p

I'd say the new one is ak or bexy

I hate to be that competitive asshole bucky but as you seen in lany's post above, I'm the first guy who called lany , right away too ! :smug:

So that makes me 5 :commie:

Confession, I don't even really know what Hanukkah really is , I just remembered lany talking about it last year and how they lit up some stuff . :P

I think you're supposed to guess just one name at a time, which might be why it wasn't counted? :dunno:

I think you're supposed to guess just one name at a time, which might be why it wasn't counted? :dunno:

Yeah ...

Actually I would ask everybody to state clearly if you mean something as a real guess or you are just thinking aloud. Bold it or say "I think it is from XY", or just state the name plainly - because I really do not know how to respond to such statements:

I'm afraid I'm too lazy to go through Pictionary pictures to identify this person... Umm... No idea... I'm tempted to say Bex, but I really don't know.

or

So that is why I do not respond.

someone who plays Pictionary

AK

Nope.

Nero!

Nu-uh.

Am I the only one who immediately jumped to thinking of Mr. Cuddles and the chocolate? :uhoh: And the colours of that bear! Come on!

the colours would also match the dutch, norwegian or french flag :lol: and many more... honestly, I'm clueless. But since we're playing mafia (when did this happen?!) I'm going for TC too.

Archived