Guess the Owner the Sequel

Buckwheat

It is day.

Five votes are needed for a lynch. :P

TC: HC, Lany, FOMN, Adara

Nog: potato

potato: Eira

Nobody is lynched yet. :P

Am I the only one who immediately jumped to thinking of Mr. Cuddles and the chocolate? :uhoh: And the colours of that bear! Come on!

That is good thinking.

the colours would also match the dutch, norwegian or french flag :lol: and many more... honestly, I'm clueless. But since we're playing mafia (when did this happen?!) I'm going for TC too.

Nooo! It's a Russian bear! :commie: :lol: Look at it, it's huge! (or the chair is really small...)

This will be funny if I am wrong :D

Will people tell me why TC? Do you have inside info on her cuddly toys? Does she have a balcony (I didn't think she did)? Any special connection to a bear of colours of this sort? (I suppose it's the american colours as well, but no! I don't accept it) Or the box?

It is day.

Five votes are needed for a lynch. :P

TC: HC, Lany, FOMN, Adara

Nog: potato

potato: Eira

Nobody is lynched yet. :P

That is good thinking.

And you saying this makes me think, I must be wrong :lol: Oh, well. Carry on.

I still keep my vote though, because I can't think of any other ideas.

I totally missed that we switched pictures. I was still looking at the last one. Not sure how that happened :lol:

I claim sleep deprivation.

I was "what bear? there was no bear in that picture...a box, a storage thing and a picture of some sort"

:lmao:

Thank you! I just couldn't understand :D

Yeah ...

Actually I would ask everybody to state clearly if you mean something as a real guess or you are just thinking aloud. Bold it or say "I think it is from XY", or just state the name plainly - because I really do not know how to respond to such statements:h.

That was thinking aloud on my part. I had the intention to check Pictionary later, before confirming my guess, but life got in the way so I never did and it stayed like that.

This new one.

Potato.

Archived