Daenerys Stormborn - A Re-read Project Part VI: ADWD

MoIaF

Speaking of Quaithe, I've been wondering what kind of role she might play in Winds. If Dany is taken back to Vaes Dothrak, is there any chance that Quaithe might pay her a visit like she did in Meereen? The idea of Dany in a cave/hut/tent somewhere and Quiathe appearing screams Yoda-Luke Skywalker-Dagobah to me and Quaithe has always been a bit of a Yoda. It would be nice if Quaithe were to show up and actually do something other than give cryptic messages. If she is Sheira Seastar (and I think she is) then she should be working like Bloodraven/Bran and BR is more helpful than Quiathe is.

If Quaithe does in fact = Shiera then she will be like Yoda 100%. A very old member of the same clan giving advice and guidance to the new up-and-comer. Nice catch!!

I'd like to do the essays on madness and ruling, for Dany/Cersei.

So Ill do motherhood and sex? LOL Perfect!!! Although I have a ton of stuff on Madness as well. Ill just make a lengthy response when the time comes :)

So MOIAF when are we planning on starting this?

Also.........

Let's come up with a good name for the next re-read.....

The Super Fantastic Awesome Mega Ultra Cool Amazing Extraordinary Dany Re-Reading: The She's not Crazy Edition.

So MOIAF when are we planning on starting this?

I already started.

Yes, I'm a nerd and I was top of my class. You can call me Hermione. Or not.

The Super Fantastic Awesome Mega Ultra Cool Amazing Extraordinary Dany Re-Reading: The She's not Crazy Edition.

I already started.

Yes, I'm a nerd and I was top of my class. You can call me Hermione. Or not.

LOL

How about

Dany is Cooler and More Interesting than Jon Re-Read.

(just for fun)

I'll try sex.

I'm so happy you're giving it a try, I'm sure you'll like it. ;)

Cool, MOIAF will you update please? I will do Madness and Motherhood, and Sean will do Sex and Ruling.

Updated!

I was thinking of starting the re-read on December 7th or 14th. As for the name of the re-read I thought the one I gave it was pretty classy.... but if you guys can find a cooler name I'm open to changing it.

The Parallel Journey of Danenerys Stormborn & ...

I'll try sex.

Oh my! lol

I'm so happy you're giving it a try, I'm sure you'll like it. ;)

Updated!

I was thinking of starting the re-read on December 7th or 14th. As for the name of the re-read I thought the one I gave it was pretty classy.... but if you guys can find a cooler name I'm open to changing it.

The Parallel Journey of Danenerys Stormborn & ...

Just my two cents: since I'm going first with Arya, I'm fine with either date, but I do have a Bran re-read chapter due on the 14th as well, which will mean a lot of reading all at once for those participating in both (so...all of us...)

Oh and I like the title.

Oh my! lol

Just my two cents: since I'm going first with Arya, I'm fine with either date, but I do have a Bran re-read chapter due on the 14th as well, which will mean a lot of reading all at once for those participating in both (so...all of us...)

Oh and I like the title.

We can start it on January 2nd after we are done wit the holidays and such.

How does that sound?

and thanks for liking my title. :D

We can start it on January 2nd after we are done wit the holidays and such.

How does that sound?

and thanks for liking my title. :D

I think that might work out nicely for me at least. But I'm pretty open to peer pressure and group dynamic.

I think that might work out nicely for me at least. But I'm pretty open to peer pressure and group dynamic.

It actually suits me as well because I won't really have a lot of time to work on much for the next month and a half.

Archived