9th Annual Secret Santa Gifts Are Arriving All Over the World!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

Cora - there is only one person I can think of who would have a freight package come through Florida. Argh!

Back to the drawing board. I have to scribble and review my notes.

I'm really thrown by Starky's CT shipper. But then I used a Pennsylvania address last year and that's not where I'm from.

Tricksy Santas!

Cora - there is only one person I can think of who would have a freight package come through Florida. Argh!

I'm really thrown by Starky's CT shipper. But then I used a Pennsylvania address last year and that's not where I'm from.

Tricksy Santas!

Is it Gillio? Or Zar?

Is it Zar, did I get the most mysterious gifter as my SS??

Tricksy Santas!

You were going to be my next guess actually! :lol:

Okay, I took the card I received in my gift and reread it, searching for any noticeable clues... I'm quite certain my SS is a spammer

Zar Lannister

DreamSongs

lessthanLuke

Gillio

Maid of Woodlynne

mcbigski

Honeyed Chicken

Elder Sister

My SS knows my interest in a career in baking and the freight address I received my package from was in Florida.

Zar Lannister

DreamSongs

Gillio

Maid of Woodlynne ?

Honeyed Chicken

Or my SS sent it overseas

Zar Lannister ?

Gillio ?

I'm also a bit sure my SS is a woman, based on her writing character.... an older woman based on her being very sweet, gentle, and welcoming

Elder Sister ?

Maid of Woodlynne ?

Is Elder Sister my SS

Wait, what? :lol: You guessed the person who matches the fewest of your clues :lol:

Maid, I think you may have made the same guess as me. Not that Cora should trust me, as I am not grest when it comes to this detective stuff ;)

I only mention Florida because of insider information regarding having sent something to this person. That's as much of a clue as I can give without blowing the case wide open.

I'm definitely not Cora's nor Starky's Santa. If my giftee guesses my identity I will gladly confirm.

My worksheets are a mess!

Starky I would happily confess if it was me. Your SS is stumping me!

The only Santas left from the U.S. are HC, Bex ,and myself - not a one from CT.

I thought HC was yours because of the honey and he is the closest geographically to CT. But he said his gift went overseas. :dunno:

I will confess that I used my childhood home address as the return on my package (because Woodlynne would have been a dead giveaway). But it's still the family home. :P (and it's not in CT)

ETA: McBigski and Elder Sister have been confirmed, AFAIK.

Archived