Rob Stark is a bastard of Brandon & Catelyn (video theory)

mrlukeduke

That seems a bit on the long end, I do not think it took Cat or Ned 2 1/2 to 3 months to reach King's Landing. But I did forget to add in Rickard's trip, so I think you could add maybe 2 months to my time frame for that and maybe another month to Ned's trip to Winterfell and collect his banners. Making it roughly 6-8 months. Unless you have some evidence to back up your numbers.

Start at the timeline (http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/84563-most-precise-asoiaf-timeline-in-existence/) and you'll notice that Cat makes the journey from Winterfell to KL at *ohcrapohcrapohcrap*-speed in 65 days.

I disagree on some specific dates, but mostly it has some good hints.

Now, Rickard may have moved at the same speed or have prepared the North a bit better, we don't know. But Ned travelling in hiding through the Vale, with a pit stop on the Sisters and to Winterfell would take longer, despite the pure distance being a bit less (sea travel is was faster than land)

Assuming he has his army already waiting there chomping at the bits instead of him needing to gather them from the depths of the North, he'll have to march them south - and armies are goddamn slow.

Time-traveling sperm and amnesiac Cat included. Don't even need to watch that shit.

I hereby challenge GRRM to include time-travelling sperm in any of the remaining books of the series.Come on,George! Time-travelling sperm is the one strange phenomenon still missing among all those signs and miracles of Westeros! :bowdown: PLEASE, it needs to be part of the plot!

Roughly a year between Brandon leaving and Ned marrying her is sounding much more accurate then what I first put out.

I hereby challenge GRRM to include time-travelling sperm in any of the remaining books of the series.Come on,George! Time-travelling sperm is the one strange phenomenon still missing among all those signs and miracles of Westeros! :bowdown: PLEASE, it needs to be part of the plot!

Well that is how Dragons knock themselves up. I mean, isn't it stated in there that they can change genders (or am I getting that confused with another book?). So, obviously, a male dragon would shoot out his time traveling sperm, and have it go back in time to when he was a she. It is know.

That maybe the weirdest thing I have ever typed.

Jon is Rhaegars son, Robb - Brandon's, Arya - Hodor's (?). Catelyn was real slut, Probably Bran and Sansa are also isnt Ned's kids. He may even died a virgin.

No you got it all wrong. It's Jon is Rhaegar's (or is it ? Nah, it's too cliché so Brandon + Ashara = Jon and Rhaegar + Lyanna = Dany), Robb is Brandon's, Sansa is Petyr's, Arya is Ned's (well, she's the only one who lookslike him), Bran is Blooraven's (yes, Bloodraven warged into Ned or something during his conception that's why Bran is Catelyn's favorite because the sex was awesome that night, there is the reason why Shiera chose Bloodraven) and Rickon is Hodor's.

Seriously, I'm atonished that nobody ever tried C+B = J (Catelyn + Brandon = Jon Snow)

No you got it all wrong. It's Jon is Rhaegar's (or is it ? Nah, it's too cliché so Brandon + Ashara = Jon and Rhaegar + Lyanna = Dany), Robb is Brandon's, Sansa is Petyr's, Arya is Ned's (well, she's the only one who lookslike him), Bran is Blooraven's (yes, Bloodraven warged into Ned or something during his conception that's why Bran is Catelyn's favorite because the sex was awesome that night, there is the reason why Shiera chose Bloodraven) and Rickon is Hodor's.

Seriously, I'm atonished that nobody ever tried C+B = J (Catelyn + Brandon = Jon Snow)

One does not simply tease the trolls.

Start at the timeline (http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/84563-most-precise-asoiaf-timeline-in-existence/) and you'll notice that Cat makes the journey from Winterfell to KL at *ohcrapohcrapohcrap*-speed in 65 days.

I disagree on some specific dates, but mostly it has some good hints.

Now, Rickard may have moved at the same speed or have prepared the North a bit better, we don't know. But Ned travelling in hiding through the Vale, with a pit stop on the Sisters and to Winterfell would take longer, despite the pure distance being a bit less (sea travel is was faster than land)

Assuming he has his army already waiting there chomping at the bits instead of him needing to gather them from the depths of the North, he'll have to march them south - and armies are goddamn slow.

He would likely have had the army called, at least I would assume so. He would just have to send a Raven to Winterfell and have the Maester call his banners, so while he travels north, they travel to Winterfell, they all meet up and head south.

He would likely have had the army called, at least I would assume so. He would just have to send a Raven to Winterfell and have the Maester call his banners, so while he travels north, they travel to Winterfell, they all meet up and head south.

And yet, it is stated in text that Ned Stark returned home to call his banners.. not to have them ready at Winterfell when he finally arrives.

So what? In the minimum I've given, the army was explicitly ready to got the very day Ned arrived at Winterfell.

Of course that theoretical minimum is rather unlikely to have happened, Rhaenys already dug out the quote.

Bran is Blooraven's (yes, Bloodraven warged into Ned or something during his conception that's why Bran is Catelyn's favorite because the sex was awesome that night, there is the reason why Shiera chose Bloodraven)

Nah, Bloodraven went all Evil Dead on Catelyn one time she visited the Godswood and that is why she doesn't like it.

So what? In the minimum I've given, the army was explicitly ready to got the very day Ned arrived at Winterfell.

Of course that theoretical minimum is rather unlikely to have happened, Rhaenys already dug out the quote.

Meh, not the end of the world. I admited I was wrong, and that is that.

Archived